Senior Application Analyst
Company: PearlCare Search Group
Posted on: January 15, 2021
My client, a strong National Law Firm, is looking for a Sr.
Applications Developer/Analyst to bring onto their growing
--The Sr. Application Analyst / Developer will be responsible for
the successful development, integration, utilization and
maintenance of the firm---s financial systems, business process
management, and other associated systems. This role is responsible
for the design, development, testing, implementation, and support
of commercial off the shelf systems as well as custom
applications/workflows/automations that align with the needs of the
various Practice groups and business units of the Firm.
- Implement and successfully perform development, utilization,
integration, and maintenance of the Aderant financial system and
other related systems.
- Analyze business processes and utilizes appropriate tools to
automate workflows and processes with low-code and other
automations tools which may include Artificial Intelligence/Machine
Learning and or Robotic process automation.
- Design, develop, test, document, deliver, and support
software/applications that include, but are not limited to,
Workflows, Practice applications, COTS, Intranet, SharePoint, and
mobile applications. Most if not all will be modern web-based
- Conduct research on emerging technologies to ensure that the
most effective development applications tools and methodologies are
- Provide technical/analytical leadership, expertise and guidance
related to the design, development and implementation of
integrations between financial systems and other applications using
development tools, collaborating with various groups within the
- Provide Level 3 support on Aderant, Net Docs, Intapp, custom
software, and other systems by participating in IT/help desk
operations providing support on escalated cases.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation of the IT systems
- Perform system migration tasks for lateral and group
affiliations with support from third-parties; including affiliating
IT staff and vendors.
- Act as the day-to-day administrator of the firm---s Aderant
System, and associated applications ensuring continuous operation
QUALIFYING EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Four-year MIS, IT, CS or comparable degree or equivalent
- 10-15 years or more Software systems experience with a
professional services firm (law firm preferred).
- Previous financial systems experience. Financial systems
applications configuration knowledge.
- Experience supporting business functions from an IT
- Experience implementing integrations between disparate
- Team player, adaptable, flexible, and able to handle multiple
- Strong organizational, documentation and time management
- Proactive self-starter with professional maturity and
- A strong sense of ownership, accountability and
- Knowledge of accounting principles and common accounting
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to deal
diplomatically with a wide variety of personalities.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including nights and
- Knowledge of structured query language (SQL), and in-depth
knowledge of financial, time entry, data model and applications
such as Elite or Aderant (preferred).
- Business and technical requirements analysis, business process
modeling/mapping, and software development life-cycle.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, translating
business requirements into systems solutions.
Keywords: PearlCare Search Group, Baltimore , Senior Application Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!