Senior Contracts Administrator (Clearance Required
Company: Praxis Engineering
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Senior Contracts Administrator (Clearance Required) Praxis is
actively looking for a Sr. Contracts professional for upcoming
work. Note, this position is contingent on award.
What you will be doing (responsibilities)... The--Sr. Contracts
Administrator--will be responsible for day to day cradle to grave
- Negotiate and finalize contractual documents and modifications
for projects including reviewing all FAR provisions, SOW, and Terms
and Conditions, verifying rate/cost amounts, completing required
vendor forms and certifications, insurance certificates.
- Setup and maintenance of Deltek Costpoint from a contracts
- Preparation of contract briefs.
- Responsible for the preparation and pricing of cost proposals
due to other prime contractors and customers to include negotiating
specifications and contractual provisions.
- Ensures proposals are in compliance with Government regulations
and Praxis' standard estimating practices.
- Reviews terms and conditions of contracts to provide risk
assessment to management.
- Review and negotiate teaming and non-disclosure
- Internal reporting of funding and risk.
- Works in collaboration with Accounting to ensure integration of
contracting information into Deltek so that billing can occur as
- Works in collaboration with Program Managers to prepare program
- Prepare/review contract close-out documentation.
- Other duties as assigned What you will need: A minimum of 8 yrs
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Must be able to work independently and as a key member of a
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks/projects
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experience with all Contract Types (T&M, FFP, CPFF, CPAF,
- Knowledge of contract types and how it impacts contracts and
- Strong working knowledge of the FAR and Government agency FAR
- Experience with various government agencies and commercial
- Knowledge of Deltek or similar accounting system
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint,
etc.), particular strength in MS Excel and Word a must. Education:
BS/BA preferred in Business Administration or a related discipline
(Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree).
Active TS/SCI with appropriate polygraph is required
Who are we?
Praxis Engineering* was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in
Annapolis Junction MD - with growing offices in Chantilly VA and
Praxis Engineering is a consulting, product, and solutions firm
dedicated to the practical application of software and system
engineering technologies to solve complex problems.--
With over 350 employees supporting more than 50 contracts, Praxis
brings together world class engineers with proven engineering best
practices, domain expertise, commercial technologies and proven
agile management approaches--to create high value solutions aimed
at helping our customers meet their most critical business and
mission objectives. *Praxis Engineering is a wholly owned
subsidiary of General Dynamics IT .
We are focused on continual learning and evolution. We don't do
things because "that's the way we've always done things"; we listen
to our employees and adapt to the changing marketplace. We look at
the big picture and encourage our engineers to get training and
certifications in emerging technologies that will help shape our
customer's mission. We've been profitable year after year. We're
always on the lookout for great engineers to join the team and we
recognize that our employees are the heart and soul of what we do.
We focus on recruiting talented people, treating them right, and
then allowing them to do what they do best. No red tape. No
micromanagement. Smart people want to work with smart people, and
we love people who are passionate about what they do, and finding
ways to do it better.And then there is the...Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Office perks such as free soft drinks and snacks (both healthy
- Praxis swag (annual gift certificate to purchase top brand
- Comprehensive health insurance plans
- Parental leave
- 401k contribution/match: combination of profit
share/contribution (4%) and employer match (up to 4%) for a total
- Annual bonus plan
- Four weeks Paid Time Off + 10 holidays + comp time
- Training is a priority!--Take advantage of our
endless--in-house training opportunities - or seek out vendor
offered (paid) training opportunities like conferences,
certification courses and seminars.--
- Conferences (recently attended by Praxis employees): AWS
Summit, IoT World, Black Hat and DefCon.
- Training & Certifications: Splunk, AWS, Big Data/Cloudera,
VMWare, Scrum Master...the list of certifications goes on and
- Praxis University: Cyber Research, Data Analytics, IoT, AWS and
RedHat course offerings and hands-on training.
- We truly believe the right work-life balance can exist, and
it's here at Praxis. Our work is extremely important, but your job
is just a part of who you are. When you enjoy your life outside of
our walls, you're at your best the next time you walk through our
doors. We do all we can to assure that happens every day.Praxis
Engineering provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex,--sexual orientation,--gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other
protected class. You have been redirected to a Praxis Engineering
Keywords: Praxis Engineering, Baltimore , Senior Contracts Administrator (Clearance Required, Accounting, Auditing , Annapolis, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!