Intern Pricing Membership (Remote)
Posted on: May 16, 2022
At Getinge we have the passion to perform
Join our diverse teams of passionate people and a career that
allows you to develop both personally and professionally. At
Getinge, our passion is to secure that every person and community
have access to the best possible care, offering hospitals and life
science institutions products and solutions that aim to improve
clinical results and optimize workflows. Every day we collaborate
to make a true difference for our customers - and to save more
Are you looking for an inspiring career? You just found it.
The Getinge Internship Experience Program is a paid, competitive,
program that gives college students interested in the Medical
Technology industry the opportunity to work in a challenging and
dynamic culture. Working closely with mentors and Interns have an
inside look at what goes on behind the scenes at a major Medical
Device company. Students will benefit from on the job training and
mentoring in their field of study/chosen department. They will
participate in professional development events and workshops during
their time here. Getinge's Interns will have the opportunity to
build professional relationships and enhance their interpersonal
skills. Students should expect to contribute individually and as a
team member to support a designated functional area(i.e.,
Operations, Research & Development, Quality, Engineering,
Regulatory, and HR/Training), and work towards goals and objectives
assigned by an experienced manager.
The Pricing Membership Intern is responsible for supporting the
Group Purchasing Order (GPO) and Integrated Delivery Network (IDN)
membership, as well as Contract and Pricing alignment. The Intern
efforts to assist customers in updating information and producing
outputs to effectively meet business needs. Managing GPO and IDN
membership is critical in ensuring all eligible customers are set
receive correct pricing, as well as subsequent administrative fees
and potential rebates. Additionally, the intern must develop the
ability to support cross-functional teams and manage multiple
projects with conflicting deadlines.
- Pre-slot new contracts via the GPOs website and in SAP.
- Process changes for upcoming mergers and acquisitions and
identify potential changes in GPO
- Support the Corporate Accounts team to identify enhancements to
reporting and database
- management. Including auditing affiliation for duplicates and
- Run daily extracts from SAP for GPO, IDN and Verified Pricing
- Support day-to-day Pricing Membership tasks.
- Attend Pricing and Membership Meetings, provide input and
feedback to enable the team to
- collaborate and resolve current issues.
- Learn Letters of Commitment (LOC) process and Membership Team
- Support Analyst on Pricing Compliance Audit
- Support Membership in GPO Id project
Experience And Education Requirements
- Upper-class undergraduate or graduate students majoring in
Finance, Business, Economics or related field preferred.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 preferred
- Candidates with analytical and reporting experience/skills, or
courses in analytical skills.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a college program at
the time of the interviews, and provide appropriate
Required Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Summer : Students must be available to participate in the
networking & team building events at the beginning of the program,
and presentations at the end of the program.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, and documentation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency: Microsoft Excel, and intermediate proficiency in
MS Office Suite including Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Getinge is on an exciting---transformation journey constantly
looking for new ways to innovate together with our customers---to
meet the healthcare challenges of the future. We are committed to
diversity, equity and inclusion and to sustainability with a goal
to be---CO2 neutral by 2025.---We believe in giving our employees
the flexibility they need and make every effort to foster a
learning culture that supports---their---personal development
and---creativity.---Our passionate---people hold our brand promise
'Passion for Life' close to heart.---
forward---to---receiving---your---application and resume. We hope
you will join us on our journey to become the world's most
respected and trusted medtech company.
Keywords: Getinge, Baltimore , Intern Pricing Membership (Remote), Accounting, Auditing , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!