Partnership Taxation Experienced Manager
Company: Grant Thornton International Ltd
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Partnership Taxation Manager
- Responsible for the delivery of a full range of tax services
for multiple clients in a wide variety of industries.
- Tax compliance, partnership returns, joint venture, and
non-corporate entity tax returns and combined state tax
- Manage, direct and monitor multiple client services teams on
- Interact closely with assigned tax clients to provide
innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise to
clients while managing the client assignments to budget.
- Plan, execute, direct and complete assigned client tax projects
in a wide variety of industries, including private equity.
- Conduct primary and secondary review of partnership income tax
- Evaluate the tax aspects of partnership agreements and manage
the client's Internal Revenue Code (IRC) 704b accounts.
- Have a proficient working understanding of Sub-chapter
- Direct and monitor the state tax compliance and composite
- Manage, develop, train and mentor assigned tax staff on tax
projects and assess their performance for both engagement and
year-end performance reviews.
- Work closely with tax partners and other tax staff on client
management, practice development and business development
- Maintain active communication with clients to manage their
expectations, ensure client satisfaction, make sure deadlines are
met and lead change efforts effectively.
- Consult, collaborate with, and service clients to make
recommendations on business and process improvements, and serve as
a business adviser to client.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related
field is required.
Certifications & Licensures: CPA or JD required
Experience: Minimum of 7 years experience in current federal tax
consulting and/or tax compliance work experience in either a public
accounting firm or a professional services firm is required.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and tax accounting/technology
skills with proficiency in US GAAP, state tax compliance,
partnership returns, joint venture and non-corporate entity tax
returns and combined state tax returns, is required.
- Experience with partnership structuring, entity formation and
mergers & acquisitions is preferred.
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a
demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client
relationships, is expected.
- Strong leadership, business development, training, coaching,
and mentoring skills, are preferred.
- Excellent written, interpersonal and presentation skills are
- Advanced tax software experience, including knowledge of
various tax software packages and technologies is
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to
various client sites as requested is expected.
Keywords: Grant Thornton International Ltd, Baltimore , Partnership Taxation Experienced Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...