Law Firm Bookkeeper
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: May 28, 2023
About the Company and Overview of the Role:
- Our long time repeat client is a law firm located in Baltimore,
MD. To assist with an upcoming project, they are hiring a
Bookkeeper to work in their office on a long term contract basis.
This person will work with a very small, tight knit team
- Schedule: 100% in office in Baltimore, MD. Hours are typically
9-5 but can be flexible depending on candidates' schedule
- This upcoming project will be a full time 40 hour per week job.
Once the project is complete, the job will be on an as needed basis
(once per week to maintain the books)
- Reports directly to the Legal Assistant
- Position begins beginning of April 2023 or before
- Manage and reconcile escrow and operating accounts
- Process and post payroll
- Clear up AR aging
Qualifications for the Bookkeeper:
- Experience working in a law firm or similar industry
- Demonstrated success working in accounting, specifically
- Experience working with IOLTA (interest on lawyer trust)
accounts highly preferred
- Strong understanding of escrow accounts required
- Experience using QuickBooks required
- Basic Excel skills
- Attention to detail, hardworking, and takes ownership of their
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Baltimore , Law Firm Bookkeeper, Accounting, Auditing , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...