Senior Scientist, Cyber Research - Job Order
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: September 21, 2019
We are looking for candidates with a strong background in software
development and networking for Full-Time positions in our Cyber
Security research group. Candidates will work with teams to
research, conceive, and develop prototypes, and should be adept at
identifying successful approaches to complex problems. Research
areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Full-spectrum cyber operations, including CND, CNE, CNA, and
- Program analysis, including understanding, vulnerability
identification, and remediation
- Malware analysis and reverse engineering
- Software-defined networking for cyber defense and
- Cryptographic techniques for assured computation
- Symbolic logic and theorem proving for automating network
- Application of formal methods for secure and resilient
- Wired and wireless systems architectures and protocols
- (autonomous control, adaptive networking, cognitive radios,
- Application of mathematic, statistics, and linguistics to large
data sets to uncover patterns, extract information and gain
- Artificial intelligence (reasoning, probabilistic inference,
Senior Scientist, Cyber Research - Job Order 2969
near Beltsville, MD 20704
US citizen preferred; permanent resident considered
They are more than a research lab; they are an innovation hub. They
have an entreprenurial spirit molding technology of the future.
They are involved in cybersecurity, data analytics, advanced
networking, wireless and mobility, display technologies, optical
and quantum, power grid and IoT security, and electronic warfare.
The industries they work in include smart cities and smart phones,
intelligent battlefields and autonomous systems,
telecommunications, energy, finance, government, life sciences and
defense. They have 225 scientists, engineers and analysts on staff,
260+ issued, licensed and pending patents. They have more than 125
PhD's on staff, 40+ collaborations with universities, research
organizations and vendors. Additionally they have 100+ on-going
customer-funded research and technology programs.
- Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA
or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
- PhD in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or
related field and 5+ years relevant experience OR Masters degree
with 7+ years relevant experience OR BS/BA with 10+ years relevant
- Past experience as a technical/integration lead on at least one
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability
to support customer facing roles.
- Ability and desire to quickly acquire knowledge of new subject
- U.S. Citizens strongly preferred - permanent residents may be
considered if highly qualified
- Past experience as a Principal Investigator (PI) on at least
one major effort.
- Past experience in business development including idea
generation, whitepapers, and proposals
- Strong record of patents and/or publications in peer-reviewed
conferences or journals
- Active security clearance
Keywords: Job Juncture, Baltimore , Senior Scientist, Cyber Research - Job Order, Accounting, Auditing , Beltsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!