Senior Accountant/Grants Coordinator
Company: Total Health Care, Inc.
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Reporting to the Chief Operating Office and/or their designee, the
Contact Center Supervisor will professionally respond to all
incoming calls. After receiving the call they must efficiently
address the reason for the call (such as appointments) or direct
all calls to the appropriate destinations. They also:
- Trains new staff on Contact Center guidelines and
- Monitors and tracks staff attendance and performance.
- Monitors recorded calls for Quality Assurance.
- Processes and submits staff timesheets for payroll. Contacts
and interactions vary and may involve multiple constituencies such
as direct interaction with THC's executive management, community
organizers, the general public, THC's patients, physicians,
colleagues, assigned staff, vendors, contractors and consultants
for the purpose of providing and exchanging information. Example of
Essential Job Functions
- Provides exceptional internal/external customer service to
patients, staff, and outside facilities in both English and
- Schedules age-specific appointments, verifies demographic
information, gathers insurance information, and obtains prior
authorizations for appointments, if necessary.
- Reviews patient appointment history and educates patients
regarding appointment needs.
- Makes the initial contact with a patient and explains the
- Receives and distributes all calls/texts/emails that relate to
appointment requests so that patients receive a response from the
appropriate staff person.
- Records and delivers messages in a timely manner upon request
and/or in the absence of certain personnel.
- Monitors, tracks, and reports staff attendance and
- Processes contact center timesheets/payroll.
- Supports the Lead Contact Center Representative in regards to
training and monitoring staff.
- Reports on staff and department performance.
- Creates and maintains department policies and procedures.
- Interviews and hires Contact Center staff.
- Receives and distributes all after hours messages from
- Communicates phone issues with IT, supervisor, and other
- Responsible for Contact Center vender contracts.
- Other duties as assigned. Minimum Education, Training and
Experience Required Minimum of 1 year working in call center
management required. 5 years' experience working as a supervisor
preferred. 1 year of experience working in healthcare preferred.
Previous experience in a call center, healthcare setting, and/or
knowledge of medical terminology required. Must demonstrate
computer literacy and basic knowledge of Microsoft office. Ability
to operate a multi-lined phone system. Required Knowledge, Skills
and Abilities Knowledge of FQHC operations, operating principles,
guidelines and bylaws. Excellent leadership, customer service,
organizational and presentation skills as well as the ability to
effectively communicate THC's vision, and motivate others to
achieve it organizationally, departmentally, and
personally/professionally. Ability to communicate effectively
(verbally and in writing). Ability to plan and organize work
initiatives to successfully accomplish center/organizational goals
and objectives. Ability to multi-task, prioritize and delegate as
appropriate. Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal
skills. Ability to identify, develop and implement short/long-term
strategic goals and objectives. Ability to develop and maintain
customer relationships; influence, build credibility and trust.
Ability to think critically as well as apply critical thinking
skills. Ability to: ensure and advocate for quality healthcare and
services; and, lead and manage a diverse staff.
Keywords: Total Health Care, Inc., Baltimore , Senior Accountant/Grants Coordinator, Accounting, Auditing , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!