Administrative Assistant V
Company: AdNet AccountNet, Inc.
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Administrative Assistant VCompensation: $64,000 annually,
Client Industry: Investment Services
Location: Baltimore Inner Harbor
Length: 6-Month Initial Contract
The main function of the administrative assistant/executive
assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by
conducting research, handling information requests and performing
clerical functions. A typical administrative assistant acts as
information and communication managers for an office.
- Supervise general office duties such as ordering supplies,
maintaining records management systems, and performing basic
- Review and approve invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial
statements, and other documents.
- Review and approve corporate documents, records, and
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to
determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board and
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking,
customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Expert ability to work independently and manage one's
- Expert ability to keep information organized and
- Expert ability in event planning, budgeting, etc.
- Expert leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide
support and constructive performance feedback.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as
Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.Education/Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 5+ years experience required.
- Experience working with executives required.
- Heavy Calendar Management.
- Expense Processing.
- Travel Coordination.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
Keywords: AdNet AccountNet, Inc., Baltimore , Administrative Assistant V, Administration, Clerical , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!