ADMINISTRATIVE ASSOCIATE KRIEGER EYE INSTITUTE
Company: LifeBridge Health
Posted on: February 10, 2024
- Associate operates a high level of customer service providing
the continuum of administrative support patients and providers
within the department.
- This individual is skilled at proactively responding to
patients and providers for appointments, surgical postings,
clinical emergencies and general operational needs and questions.
In addition to providing exemplary service the associate will
promote the department and all services to patients, referring
providers within the system and community.
- Responsible for two physicians' schedules
- Scan medical information into charts and communicate with
physicians regarding patient needs
- Formal working knowledge; equivalent to an Associate's degree
(2 years college); requires knowledge of a specialized field
- 3-5 years of experience preferably with surgical
Keywords: LifeBridge Health, Baltimore , ADMINISTRATIVE ASSOCIATE KRIEGER EYE INSTITUTE, Administration, Clerical , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!