Company: SSATI (Sensible Solutions and Technology), Inc.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Technical Writer, Clearance Required - TS/SCI w/Polygraph
Please note, this position requires all candidates to currently
possess an active Top-Secret SCI Clearance with a Polygraph. This
position is not an opportunity to be sponsored or nominated for a
government security clearance.
We encode mission critical software for our partners who analyze
more than 25 petabytes of data a day. We ingest millions of signals
confidentially utilizing our sensible solutions that identify and
respond to attacks before they are even executed. We incorporate
automated tools and cutting-edge technology that saves lives and
protects property of everyday people. With our technology we are
looking to refine our software to more securely protect, analyze,
and increase the number of petabytes we work with.
How We Meet the Challenge:
A combination of utilizing the right people and giving them the
tools, resources, support, and freedom to develop effective signal
processing algorithms, excellent software, and use strong intuition
on what works for a scalable system.
- A current Top-Secret/SCI government security clearance with
polygraph is required.
- Understand basic concepts (to include basic grammar concepts),
responsible for writing technical copy for various types of
- Assist in preparing and maintaining operations documentation,
user guides and manuals and technical publications
- Gather technical information, prepares written text.
- Use multiple word processing and presentation tools such as MS
Word, PowerPoint, and Visio etc.
- Understand basic concepts and write technical copy for various
types of documents for a program/project of similar
- Prepare and maintain operations documentation, user guides and
manuals and technical publications.
- Prepare reports, responses, and briefings targeted to a wide
range of audiences.
- Work with developers to produce quality documentation and
- Work on all phases of documentation, coordinate layouts and
design of documents.
- Under general direction, write technical copy for various types
of documents for a program/project of similar complexity.
- Apply concepts for technical writing based on engineering
drawings, technical information from engineering documentation,
consultations with engineers and subject matter experts, and other
- Produce defense acquisition documentation, user manuals,
training manuals, and other documentation utilized by the end-user
community of DoD electronic equipment and systems.
- Interpret engineering and maintenance drawings, operational
procedures to understand and blend large quantities of computer
- Research highly technical subject matter organizes information
from multiples sources, and express technical information in
written form that is comprehensible to a wide audience of
- A candidate must have six years of experience in technical
writing and a bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an
accredited college or university. Four years of additional
technical writing experience may be substituted for a bachelor's
- Strong oral and interpersonal communications skills;
- Ability to work within a team setting to complete assigned
tasks within expected schedule to complete; and
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment
that may require surge efforts.
As a Technical Writer, You Will: --
- Be responsible for the preparation, review, revision, and
maintenance of technical documents including software and systems
engineering, system operations, testing, and user
- Write and edit technical documentation for all of the project's
hardware and software to include installation, configuration and
- Create code documentation for software; produces implementation
guides and end-user guides for capabilities; provides field, data
definition, and data flow documentation and formats technical
publications from pamphlets, technical drawings, and consultations
with technical personnel and other available resources.
Work Site: Greater Ft. Meade, MD area.
To Learn More About Our Team and Solutions, Check Out the
At Sensible Solutions and Technologies, Inc. (SSATI), we don't just
accept difference-we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on
it for the benefit of our employees, our services, and our
community. SSATI is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: SSATI (Sensible Solutions and Technology), Inc., Baltimore , Technical Writer, Advertising , Annapolis, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!