Mgr Marketing 2
Company: W. R. Grace
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Band Grade:4-16 Job Description The Strategic Global Marketing
Manager is responsible for growth initiatives in the nutraceutical
and agricultural segments. The position is responsible for market
assessment, product and service positioning, developing brand
strategy, pricing strategy, and commercialization of a portfolio of
products to drive sales growth and profitability. This role will
conduct market analyses, competitive assessments and collect the
voice of the customer in order to drive innovation within our PRISM
new product development program and to optimize our Nutraceutical
and Agriculture portfolios. In addition, the Marketing Manager will
lead the implementation of global strategic plans and work
collaboratively to support regionalization and execution. This role
will work across a global cross-functional team and in close
partnership with Regional Sales, Regional Marketing and Marketing
- Lead the development and execution of marketing strategy to
drive sales growth and profitability. Maximize opportunities in key
- Conduct market analyses, understanding the market size,
environment, needs, trends, and opportunities.
- Develop value propositions that align with the strategy for
target segments and accounts. Drive implementation.
- Serve as the global lead for activities at the customer level
by triangulating information from global opportunities to help
realize and maximize synergies.
- Coordinate discrete projects globally into driving value for
Grace across multiple sub-segments.
- Develop detailed project plans and lead cross-functional teams
to meet critical deadlines, deliverables, and budgets.
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Business, Pharmaceutical Sciences,
Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry, Medicine, Engineering, Epidemiology
or other related fields from an accredited college/university
required. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of B2B experience in Business or Marketing related
role(s) in the health and life sciences industries.
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 suite
- Comfortable interacting and developing business relationships
both with colleagues and customers.
- Ability to work in a dynamic organization managing multiple
projects with a global team to drive efficiencies and consistent
marketing best practices.
- Proven ability to develop clear, strategic marketing plans that
drive share capture, revenue growth, and profitability within the
- Fluent in English.
- Travel required about 25% Preferred Qualifications
- MBA Preferred Benefits U.S.:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Grace Wellness Program
- Flexible Workplace
- Retirement Plans
- 401(k) Company Match - Dollar to dollar up to the first 6%
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Parental Leave (salaried only)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Donation Match Program Other Compensation Grace is not
accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this
employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All
resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Grace via
email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid
written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed
the sole property of Grace. No fee will be paid in the event the
candidate is hired by Grace as a result of the referral or through
Keywords: W. R. Grace, Baltimore , Mgr Marketing 2, Advertising , Columbia, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!