Senior Relationship Marketing Manager
Company: Live! Casino & Hotel
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Description Maintain a clean, safe, fast, friendly, and fun environment for all guests, team members and company assets. The focus shall always be on ensuring a safe and comfortable environment, while maintaining a positive can-do attitude with an emphasis on the highest level of guest service for both external and internal guests to Maryland Live! Casino. FUNCTION The Senior Relationship Marketing Manager is responsible for the customer service and retention of VIP players, and all guests to Maryland Live Casinos increasing and managing rated players and assuring that guests have a quality gaming experience. Manages processes to ensure repeat visits. Will also be responsible for management and performance of Relationship Marketing Manager, Relationship Marketing Host and VIP Concierge. CORE VALUES:
- CLEAN - Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat, CLEAN and crisp personal appearance
- SAFE - Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry-free, carefree experience.
- FAST - Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
- FRIENDLY - Greet guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. Steps to ease guests concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
- FUN - Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here. SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Grows actual revenues annually, consistent with property plan, and cross property goals.
- Actively develops and maintains guest loyalty and incremental visitation through personal contact such as telephone contact, on-property hosting, off-property entertaining, telemarketing, direct mail, and email using available services and promotional opportunities.
- Manages constant contact and communications with VIP players through telemarketing and letter writing about services available, promotional opportunities, special events, and resolve customer complaints, etc. to assure customer retention and repeat business.
- Work special events servicing VIP players. Monitor and adjust performance to local competition.
- Ensures a quality gaming experience through personal services and meeting the needs of the VIP Player.
- Review VIP activities and promotional status with Director/Vice President of Relationship Marketing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- You will work in an environment where smoking is allowed.
- You will be exposed to alcohol, smoke, bright lights, and noise.
- You will need to walk up and down stairs to the Casino floor.
- You will work in 24/7 high energy casinos with over 300,000 square feet of gaming, hotel and entertainment space. " Minimum Requirements MENTAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to analyze and interpret players' needs and the results.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressure in an interruptive environment.
- Knowledge of Player Tracking System, AS400, Microsoft Word and E.D.T systems.
- Knowledge of all gaming regulations. Ability to recognize problem gaming signs and deal with them appropriately.
- Broad variety of tasks and deadlines requires an irregular work schedule.
- 50% Walking, 50% Standing. EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Three (3) to five (5) years' experience in marketing, sales, and/or gaming. Two years' experience with direct supervision on personnel and processes.
- 4 year degree in a related field of equivalent work experience.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid gaming license as determined by the Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Agency for the position. "
Keywords: Live! Casino & Hotel, Baltimore , Senior Relationship Marketing Manager, Advertising , Hanover, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!