Company: The Oxford Club
Posted on: June 15, 2019
OverviewThe Oxford Club, an Agora company, is seeking a Marketing
Associate to assist with online marketing campaigns, with a focus
on growing and sharing new ideas with their members. The ideal
candidate will be detail-oriented and possess a burning desire to
If you are interested in a vibrant, fast-paced work environment
that allows hard-working individuals ample room for growth, then
this could be the job for you. Please send your resume, along with
a cover letter explaining why you're the perfect person for this
position, to the link provided.
You can learn more about The Oxford Club by checking out their
"Workplace Highlight" blog post.Responsibilities
- Assisting in set up of marketing efforts
- Collaborating frequently with various teams throughout the
- Internal email marketing
- Constantly monitoring and reporting of internal
- Learning efficiency on internal systems
- 1+ years' related work experience.
- Familiarity with marketing principles, such as web advertising,
direct response marketing, and performance analysis.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects in a
fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Close collaboration with team members is a must; communication
is vital in this role.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze and sort data in Microsoft Excel.
- Basic understanding of HTML is a huge plus.
Knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel is a must. Basic understanding
of web advertising, direct response marketing, search engine
marketing, copywriting, copyediting, and performance analysis would
be a plus. Huge plus would be a working knowledge of Advantage and
A great culture and benefit plan, including...
- Generous vacation time and paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision plan
If interested, please submit a resume and cover letter to the link
Read The Oxford Club Welcome Guide
About The Oxford Club
The Oxford Club is a private, global network of successful
investors. They use unique, time-tested investment systems and
principles to consistently beat the market.
Members join The Club and receive top-level research and
The recommendations cover equities, bonds, options, funds, real
estate, collectibles, precious metals, and cryptocurrencies.
The Club provides its members with many opportunities to lead a
"rich" life, where wealth is not always defined by money. They're
renowned for enjoyable members-only events, and their charitable
They host private seminars, summits, and soirees anywhere and
everywhere from New York to Nicaragua, Paris to Park City, Bangkok
The Oxford Club's goal is to help their readers -and their
employees -- achieve greater financial growth and independence.
Keywords: The Oxford Club, Baltimore , Marketing Associate, Advertising , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!