Company: St Onge Company
Posted on: March 20, 2023
CAD Designer Thank you for your interest in St. Onge Company! We
are proud to have established a reputation as a premiere supply
chain engineering consulting partner for some of the world's
biggest brands for more than 35 years. St. Onge Company has been
named to the Top 100 Great Supply Chain Partners in the world by
SupplyChainBrain magazine for 12 of the past 14 years! This is
particularly special to us because we were nominated by our clients
and chosen among thousands of other well-respected
St. Onge Company is experiencing significant growth! We are seeking
talented professionals to join our team in many areas of our
business. Job Description
- Create master plans of distribution facilities, material
handling systems, healthcare solutions, and design specifications
from concept to complete
- Use effective Spatial planning skills to help design and create
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment and meet tight
- Must be dependable, detail oriented, with a strong desire to
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must work well in a highly collaborative team environment.
- During site visits, Designers will be required to get as-built
conditions from areas of interest requiring potentially long
periods of standing and climbing ladders/crossovers to obtain
- Designers will be required to travel for on-site visits
(approx. 5-10% of the year) throughout the US, and on rare
occasions overseas. Responsibilities and DutiesYou will be working
directly with engineering teams to design layouts using our
proprietary material handling tool kit (SOCAD) which runs as a plug
in to AutoDesk's AutoCAD. The days of single software solutions
with linear workflows are long gone, and St. Onge pushes forward
with innovation in a rapidly changing world of visualization. You
must be a self-starter, eager to learn and excited by challenging
work, thriving both individually and as part of a team. As one of
the most versatile divisions of the company, your objectives will
involve key problem solving and putting the client first with a
passion to make a lasting impact. There is a high demand for
fundamental resources who are excited to grow personally and
professionally by exhibiting our core values: creativity,
competence, integrity, hard work, wisdom, and generosity.
Qualifications and Skills
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Computer Aided Design or
- 3-5 years of experience in a design background.
- Must be knowledgeable and experienced with AutoCAD (2014 or
newer); min 3-5 years.
- Must be knowledgeable with Revit (2018 or newer);
- Keen technical acumen (Windows 10, MS Office, collaboration
software of all types).
- Material handling, warehousing and distribution, and healthcare
operation knowledge is desirable, but not required. What we
offer:Our employees are our greatest asset. We do not sell
products, we sell our services, and therefore we place a great
value on our employees. As a company, we recognize and reward our
employees for the great work that they do. We are invested in the
success of our employees and are committed to providing our
employees with every opportunity to develop and grow their career.
We foster an environment of collaboration, innovation, transparency
and inclusiveness. Our employees feel both empowered and engaged.
Our team works together every day with a collective goal to improve
our customer experience both internal and external.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program
- Medical, dental & vision
- FSA and HSA options for Medical plan
- 401 (K) + match
- Home office equipment stipend
- Generous tuition reimbursement up to $40,000 per approved
- Paid time off
- Life Insurance
- AAA membership reimbursement
- Fitness membership reimbursement
- Company cell phone
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Identity Theft Protection reimbursement We are an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer and do not discriminate on
the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or marital status, or any other
status protected by applicable law.
Keywords: St Onge Company, Baltimore , CAD Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , York, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...