Manager, Continuing Education Administration
Company: Prometric LLC
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Manager, Continuing Education Administration Friday, February
12, 2021 JOB TITLE: Manager, Continuing Education Administration
REPORTS TO: Sr Manager - Global Candidate Services DEPARTMENT:
Candidate Services LOCATION: USA JOB OVERVIEW The--Manager,
Continuing Education Administration is an integral member of our
Securities & Insurance Team at Prometric. This Manager will be a
key evaluator on the accuracy and appropriateness of the continuing
education courses submitted, as well as, responsible for a number
of key strategic activities. COMPANY BACKGROUND Prometric (
www.prometric.com ) is a trusted test development and delivery
provider to more than 300 organizations worldwide. Prometric serves
as an industry gatekeeper, ensuring that people legitimately earn
the credentials they seek to achieve, and thereby guaranteeing a
fair testing experience for all who come through our doors.
- Lead a team of continuing education administrators.
- Work closely with Industry Regulators, education providers,
departmental management for Education Services, and course
processors to assist with daily activities such as reviews of
provider, instructor, and course submissions, generating compliance
letters, and providing research on compliance issues for
independent service representatives. Communications may be with
Regulators, education providers or other Prometric areas.
- Review and approve/disapprove course outlines, course renewals,
course instructors, and assign credit hours based on the evaluation
of presented criteria.
- Coordinate the work of the team to ensure reviews are completed
timely and within required service levels.
- Report daily on pending numbers and work completed by
- Escalate to clients and work with them on matters when
processing times fall outside of service levels or other issues and
complaints are raised by education providers or registrants. Some
tasks will be deadline driven while others will require immediate
- During the scope of work duties may be assigned regarding
service to securities education clients who require basic
- Perform other duties as assigned. QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Securities registration and/or Financial Services industry
- A combination of education and experience, including but not
limited to, 10 (or more) years of direct experience in Securities
Education, Compliance or Financial Services Industry experience
- 5 years work history within the securities, insurance,
compliance, licensing, or continuing education arenas.
- Strong work history showing excellent reliability and ability
to work independently.
- Ability to make business decisions while accepting full
- Previous experience in administrative support,
coordination,--course development--and/or problem-solving in a work
- Experience working with Local, State or National Regulators in
relation to securities rules and regulations. SKILLS
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word,
- Excellent communication skills along with a high level of
- High attention to detail and organizational abilities.
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively manage and meet deadlines.
- Highly driven self-initiator.
- Foster effective working relationships with cross-functional
team members. PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- N/A Prometric is an equal opportunity employer:
Keywords: Prometric LLC, Baltimore , Manager, Continuing Education Administration, Education / Teaching , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!