Fleet Maintenance Mechanic
Company: First Transit
Posted on: September 17, 2020
Are you the Fleet Technician were looking for at First
If you're a highly skilled mechanic with a strong sense of personal
responsibility, a dedication to excellence, and a truly positive
attitude who's looking to make a difference in your community, you
Were Proud to Offer You:
- Top Hourly Wages of $20-22/hour based on experience and
qualifications + ASE Certifications earn you bonus money!
- A clean and positive work environment!
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and
401(k) savings plan.
- $125 yearly steel-toed boot allowance
- $150 yearly prescription safety glasses allowance
- $200 yearly tool allowance
- Company training, paid holidays, paid time off
- Company-provided ASE training and testing materials
- earn an additional $.15 for each relevant ASE obtained
- Opportunities for advancement nationwide! (Many of our
executives were once techs)
As a First Transit Mechanic, Youll Be Responsible For:
- Performing vehicle maintenance to First Transit Standards of
- Communicating professionally with customers, team members, and
- Diagnosing all phases of vehicle and equipment repair
- Working with all vehicle components include engine, driveline,
electrical, brakes, suspension, steering, exhaust, cab, chassis,
- Ensuring work orders are completed accurately
- Evaluating completed work prior to release
- Moving vehicles safely between job and work area
- Properly using state of the art paperless maintenance
- Actively participating in safety and educational training as
Youll Need to Have:
- Technical school training is a plus!
- At least one year of gasoline maintenance & repair experience
- Valid driver's license
- Appropriate mechanic's tool set
- ASE certifications preferred. Must be able to obtain while
employed (company training & bonuses provided!)
- Pre-employment background check and drug screen required
So, Who Are We?
We are First Transit (A Division of FirstGroup America) a leading
transportation provider. We move more than 350 million passengers
annually and employ 19,500 dedicated transit professionals in over
300 locations worldwide. And we need great team members like
Dont Wait! Apply Today!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status
Keywords: First Transit, Baltimore , Fleet Maintenance Mechanic, Engineering , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!