Company: SSATI (Sensible Solutions and Technology), Inc.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
DevOps Engineer, Clearance Required - TS/SCI w/Polygraph
Please note, this position requires all candidates to currently
possess an active Top-Secret SCI Clearance with a Polygraph. This
position is not an opportunity to be sponsored or nominated for a
government security clearance.
We encode mission critical software for our partners who analyze
more than 25 petabytes of data a day. We ingest millions of signals
confidentially utilizing our sensible solutions that identify and
respond to attacks before they are even executed. We incorporate
automated tools and cutting-edge technology that saves lives and
protects property of everyday people. With our technology we are
looking to refine our software to more securely protect, analyze,
and increase the number of petabytes we work with.
How We Meet the Challenge:
A combination of utilizing the right people and giving them the
tools, resources, support, and freedom to develop effective signal
processing algorithms, excellent software, and use strong intuition
on what works for a scalable system.
- A current Top-Secret/SCI government security clearance with
polygraph is required.
- Fifteen (15) years' experience as an SA in programs/contracts
of similar scope, type, and complexity.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited
college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SA
experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Strong networking skills, including DNS, TCP/IP, and
- Ability to read, write, and debug bash/csh/sh shell
- Experience working in this customer environment.
- Linux and CentOS/RedHat administration experience
- Mastery of storage concepts: filesystems, extendts, luns,
- Working knowledge of OpenShift
- Elastic Stack
As a DevOps Engineer, You Will: --
- Deploy and operate the micro-services based system.
- Help automate and streamline operations and processes.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, test and
Work Site: Greater Ft. Meade, MD area.
To Learn More About Our Team and Solutions, Check Out the
At Sensible Solutions and Technologies, Inc. (SSATI), we don't just
accept difference-we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on
it for the benefit of our employees, our services, and our
community. SSATI is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: SSATI (Sensible Solutions and Technology), Inc., Baltimore , DevOps Engineer, Engineering , Annapolis, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!