Test Engineer, EMC
Company: Eurofins USA
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Company Description Eurofins Scientific is an international life
sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical
testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group
believes it is the world leader in food, environment and
pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It
is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain
testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery
pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for
supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the
key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in
Europe and the USA.Group's key figures are approx. 3 billion Euros
turnover, 800 laboratories across 44 countries and more than 50.000
staff. Job Description Employee Standards:
- Support department objectives and company goals.
- Be a team player.
- Sustain a positive, enthusiastic and professional attitude at
- Accommodate requests with a smile and "can do" attitude.
- Adhere to manager directives.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Arrive on time, properly dressed and prepared to work.
- Perform all duties in a timely, accurate, honest and
- Communicate with customers professionally and in accordance
with customer service standards.
- Be respectful of others. Tasks/Responsibilities:
- Perform EMC testing and document results to meet client
- Ability to understand and test a wide range of electronic
equipment to various EMC/EMI standards.
- Coordinate with customers regarding project status and any open
items that need to be resolved.
- Develop and follow test procedures and work instructions.
- Participate in laboratory audits.
- Maintain efficient, neat and presentable workstations.
- Deliver customer service that meets and/or exceeds company
- Prepare data and review reports prepared by technical
- Other duties as deemed appropriate by management and for which
management believes adequate experience exists, or for which
knowledge can be easily obtained in order to perform such duties.
Qualifications Qualifications: --- Four year college Engineering
degree or similar experience. --- At least two years of work
experience in the electrical engineering field. --- Detailed
knowledge basic electrical principles and EMC/EMI phenomena and
theory. --- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment ---
Exceptional communication skills Skills/Requirements: --- Ability
to maintain confidentially. --- Needs to be receptive to and
accepting guidance from others. --- Ability to deal with difficult
people and problems. --- Able to work well in a team environment.
--- Able to work in a diverse group of people. --- Attention to
detail. --- Strong verbal and written communication skills. ---
Willing to work overtime as necessary. --- Ability to multi-task
and prioritize assignments. --- Perform other duties as assigned.
--- Travel as needed. Physical Demands: --- Able to sit for long
periods of time. --- Able to lift up to 30 pounds. Additional
Information Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00
PM. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of
Baltimore, MD are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical
coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and
Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer. Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Keywords: Eurofins USA, Baltimore , Test Engineer, EMC, Engineering , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!