Company: BALTIMORE MEDICAL SYSTEM, INC.
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Current Employees Must Apply Through Their Kronos Employee
AccountThe Network Engineer will provide technical support for
Baltimore Medical System's (BMS) network related hardware/software
and will report to the Director of IT. This position will
troubleshoot and resolve incidents passed along from the Service
Desk, maintain and evaluate computer networking and
telecommunication systems, manage all network routing and switching
equipment including installation, configuration, and maintenance,
and support various applications at BMS. Frequent communication
outside of the work group is required to resolve disagreements,
reach agreements and clarify issues/processes. Responsibility
exists to ensure that internal customers are satisfied with
service. Communication with external contacts involves handling
complaints, making adjustments, corrections, etc.Education:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in computer science, information
systems or related field from four year college or university.
- Combination of experience and education may be substituted for
- Master's degree in computer science, information systems or
related field preferred.Certifications:
- CCIE, CCNP, JNCIE-ENT, WCNA, or other related certification
- Minimum 3 years of experience supporting corporate
- Advanced knowledge and experience resolving hardware and
software issues in an enterprise environment.
- Understanding of firewalls, VPN solutions, web/spam filters,
switches, routers, and N+1 methods
- Prior experience in a health care environment is preferred but
not requiredSupervisory Responsibilities:
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.Supervision
- Supervision received from the Director of IT.
Baltimore Medical System (BMS) is a community-based, nonprofit
organization that provides quality primary/outpatient care services
to the underserved communities in the Greater Baltimore area. BMS
is the largest FQHC in Maryland, and we offer a variety of
comprehensive primary and behavioral health services through five
(5) community health centers and eight (8) school-based health
centers. We have a competitive salary based on experience and
generous benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 403b plan,
paid time off, eight (8) paid holidays, tuition assistance, and
more!"Proof of vaccination is a condition of employment, subject to
verified medical or religious exemptions that do not pose an undue
hardship on the Company."
BMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Keywords: BALTIMORE MEDICAL SYSTEM, INC., Baltimore , Network Engineer, Engineering , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!