Location: Glen Arm
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Controls Engineer needed for fast growing company $$ High
This Jobot Job is hosted by Greg Smith
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $75,000 - $120,000 per year
A Bit About Us
An industry leader creating innovative products in the printing,
feeding, and converting industries, automating production
facilities with exceptional automation tools, and white-glove
service to our customers.
Why join us?
Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer
Science Engineering, or related field required.
- Minimum 5 years' experience using/programming PLCs, drives,
operator interfaces, and servos.
- Experience with B&R, Rockwell/AB, GE, and/or Siemens and
comfortable in ladder logic and structured text.
- Experience in designing and programming motion control
applications from the ground up to include a solid understanding of
- Network experience including the configuration and
troubleshooting of industrial ethernet routers and switches
- Knowledge of other programming languages like python, C#, C++,
and exposure to firmware level programming and embedded systems
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Baltimore , Controls Engineer, Engineering , Glen Arm, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!