Electrical Design Engineer
Company: PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Posted: 09/20/2022 Employment Type: Direct Placement Category:
Electrical and Electronics Engineers Job Number: 95227 Job
What You' ll Do:
- The qualified individual will be required to perform electrical
engineering tasks and functions associated with the design and
construction administration support of power distribution systems,
fire alarm systems, and lighting systems.
- Project types include healthcare, laboratories, higher
education, and government facilities.
- Power distribution, including riser diagrams and panel
- Lighting design, including fixture selection and controls, and
- Fire alarm device layout and design.
- Calculate loads and voltage drop.
- Performing field surveys.
- Construction support activities including attendance at
meetings, shop drawing review, and responding to RFI'sWhat We Look
- BS in Electrical Engineering Degree from an accredited college
- 1-3 years electrical building systems design experience
- Experience with AutoCAD, Revit and Microsoft Office
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, team-oriented environment.
- Strong work ethic and solid organizational skills
- Obtained the EIT/FE certificate
Related Jobs: There are currently no related jobs. Please sign up
for JobAlerts . Login to save this search and get notified of
Keywords: PEAK Technical Staffing USA, Baltimore , Electrical Design Engineer, Engineering , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!