Water Resources Design Engineer - Stormwater Products
Company: Contech Engineered Solutions
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link Share this Job
Company: Contech Engineered Solutions LLC Contech Engineered
Soluions is seeking a Water Resources Design Engineer in the
Baltimore, MD -area! The Design Engineer acts in a consultative
role to identify, design, and implement solutions for specifying
civil engineers to meet storm water quality, quantity, and
low-impact development/runoff reduction objectives as well as
stormwater drainage and system layout requirements. The Stormwater
Design Engineer proactively supports the field marketing team to
establish and build civil engineering client relationships and meet
the commercial objectives of the company. Primary
- Present project specific solutions to civil engineering
clients. Provide quality design calculations, basic illustrations,
and advice to secure and integrate our products on site plans.
- Work effectively with field and internal team members to
achieve team goals.
- Respond to civil engineer clients on project-specific inquiries
and general industry questions.
- Provide feedback and design assistance to civil engineer
clients through plan review and interpretation.
- Establish and maintain rapport with civil engineer
- Manage and track projects in the design phase. Ensure all
project data is current and communicated to all team members on a
regular basis. Assist with all projects, at all stages, as
- Maintain engineering standards and procedures.
- Provide project and technical support for submittal drawings,
production and product delivery.
- Negotiate directly with specifying civil engineer to develop
and hold product specification.
- Ensure pertinent information collected from specifying civil
engineers is accurately entered into the project database.
- Understand and provide advice to clients and field team on
local stormwater regulations.
- Work with Regulatory Services to develop new markets, increase
market presence in existing markets, and drive the highest
specification for water quality that the region will support.
- Proactively promote Contech products to increase pipeline and
- Support promotional and strategic efforts of the
- Other duties as assigned. Basic Qualifications: 4
Year/Bachelor's Degree; required Major/Focus: Engineering
- Experience in the area of civil site projects with emphasis
stormwater or drainage design preferred.
- Commercial aptitude and good judgment.
- Ability to prepare and review standard engineering
documentation and plans.
- Enthusiasm and passion for the business and achieving
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team player; able to share thoughts openly, accept new ideas
and get the job done in a highly interactive process. Local
Candidates Only Please. No Relocation Assistance is Available.
Contech is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and
participates in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program. -All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identification, transgender status, -national origin,
protected veteran status, or status as an individual with a
disability. Click here to view information regarding your Equal
Employment Opportunity rights and protections: EEO is the Law & EEO
is the Law Supplement . Contech is a drug-free workplace and
conducts pre-employment testing as a condition of employment. If
you are unable to apply online due to a disability, contact the
Contech Recruiting team at (513) 645-7000.
Nearest Major Market: Baltimore
Job Segment: Design Engineer, Civil Engineer, Compliance, Field
Marketing, Architecture, Engineering, Legal, Marketing
Keywords: Contech Engineered Solutions, Baltimore , Water Resources Design Engineer - Stormwater Products, Engineering , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!