Performance Test Engineer
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job Family:Application Development ConsultingTravel
Required:NoneClearance Required:Ability to Obtain Public TrustWhat
You Will Do:The Sr QA Engineer for Performance Testing will support
a high-paced client environment and team of experienced application
developers. The development team supports a large integrated
platform. Which deploys through a DevSec Ops pipeline.Sr QA
Engineer for Performance Testing will support the agile team within
a prescribed SDLC and deployment process which requires testing and
supporting documentation to be completed at consistent milestones
during each delivery sprint. Communication is paramount to keep to
the sprint milestones to ensure a successful delivery and
production deployment each sprint. Sr QA Engineer must have the
ability to work with developers, analysts, DevOps engineers to
fully support the team.Primary focus of the Sr QA Engineer for
Performance Testing will be contributing to and overseeing
creation, upkeep, and execution of all Performance Testing.
Ensuring adherence to testing standards working with the team to
improve Performance Testing minimizing defects. Adherence to
deadlines and communicating status and progress.What You Will
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a federal
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in computer
science, QA engineering, or relevant field.
- FIVE (5) or more years' experience working with relevant
- TWO (2) or more years' of software development and automation &
performance testing experience
- Experience designing and developing test cases, test plans, and
other associated QA related documentation for Performance
- Expertise in automated Performance testing, documentation, and
recreation and validation of any issues or defects reported by the
- Experience in JMeter
- Experience with application testing utilizing Junit/Nunit,
TestNG, SonarQube, RestEasy, or equivalent tools.
- Experience contributing to software development process by
testing and validating specifications are met.
- Experience following established software development quality
assurance standards and procedures and contribute towards their
- Experience designing and developing complete automated
performance testing of the application.
- Experience performing root cause analysis with developers and
surfacing steps to recreate and fix performance issues.
- Experience participating in peer and design reviews.
- Experience reviewing and analyzing complex programming
specifications to properly and effectively test each application's
- Experience conducting thorough defect analysis, document
findings, and steps to reproduce.
- Experience providing production support and suggest
enhancements to existing business applications.
- Experience Multi-tasking and communicating status regularly to
ensure all deadlines are met.What Would Be Nice To Have:
- Familiarity with the following development tools: JMeter /
Jenkins / Docker / Postgres / DataDog
- Understand code deployment into established continuous
integration/continuous development (CI/CD) pipeline. How testing
would differ in each step of the deployment process.
- Familiarity with security scan tools such as HP Fortify and
Micro Focus WebInspect, AppDetective
- Understanding Object-Oriented Programming and how it relates to
quality assurance testing.
- Familiar with insurance related processes
- Familiar with approach and methodologies related to customer
and user experience for digital solutions.
- Familiar with advanced agile practices including release
trains, DevOps, CI/CD pipeline management, and security
- Experience using JIRA or an equivalent agile project management
tool (i.e. Pivotal Tracker, VersionOne)What We Offer:Guidehouse
offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes
competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that
reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Student Loan PayDown
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
- Mobility StipendAbout GuidehouseGuidehouse is an Equal
Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed,
physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status,
sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression,
age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law,
ordinance, or regulation.Guidehouse will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the
Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.If you have
visited our website for information about employment opportunities,
or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation,
please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email
at . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will
be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable
accommodation.Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes
through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited
resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and
Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Keywords: Guidehouse, Baltimore , Performance Test Engineer, Engineering , Clarksville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!