Commercial Enterprise Installation Technician
Posted on: November 19, 2023
The next generation of ADT Commercial is here. At Everon, we truly
believe that our people are the difference - for our organization,
the customers we serve and the communities we protect. When you're
a part of Everon, you'll have the opportunity to be a part of that
difference every day. With more than 100 locations, a deep national
presence, and comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services,
our employees are always poised for career advancement and growth.
For more information, visit www.everonsolutions.com --> [Link
Removed] or follow us on LinkedIn. --> [Link Removed]
The primary function of this position is to install and
troubleshoot low voltage panels, wiring and associated devices.
Typically works under the supervision of a more senior
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Installs and troubleshoots low voltage panels, wiring and
- Provides reliable, high quality customer support.
- Provides customer instruction on system operation and
- Performs system testing and signal verification.
- Maintains the necessary truck stock/inventory (equipment and
- Organizes and utilizes technical resources, information,
material, and support to ensure efficient execution of assigned
- Ensures the progress and completion of assigned tasks.
- Provides documentation of service and hours worked.
- Completes and submits all required task-related activities,
productivity, and other documentation in a timely manner.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must complete other projects, as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Skills & Experience):
- Minimum of High School Diploma/Vocational Training.
- Must have one (1) or more years of experience.
- Must have a working knowledge of enterprise intrusion systems,
fire systems, CCTV, intercom, and access control systems.
- Working knowledge of local/national codes desired.
- Must be able to read drawings and pull wires
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to clear a drug
- Must obtain NICET Level I Certification within one (1) year
(for fire alarm systems only).
- Must obtain and retain any specific product certifications
and/or licenses that are required by national, state and local
- Requires 25 % to 50 % proficiency in ADT Commercial's
Enterprise product offerings.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme weather
conditions, risk of electrical shock, and harsh work
- The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to:
- Stand; walk; sit; twist; use hands to handle; reach with hands
and arms; push; pull; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or
crawl; talk and hear.
- Use vision abilities including: close, distance, peripheral,
depth, and color.
- Work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions/circumstances
such as with ladders, scaffolding, high lift equipment, wires,
ducts, crawl spaces, attics, above ceilings, etc.
- Lift, move, and hold up to approximately 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work a full-time, flexible schedule with "on
call availability" and must be able to travel on short
- Must be able to drive a motor vehicle (day and evenings) for
extended time periods.
ADT Commercial is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
We provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and
existing employees and evaluate qualified candidates without regard
to race, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, color, religion,
marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, sex (including pregnancy,
breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), mental or physical
disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, or any
other status or condition protected by law. View the EEO poster
here --> [Link Removed] . View the Pay Transparency
Nondiscrimination Provision here --> [Link Removed] . View the
E-Verify Posting here --> [Link Removed] .
ADT Commercial is committed to providing reasonable accommodations
to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable
accommodation because of a disability to search and apply for a
career opportunity, please send an e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org --> [Link Removed] and let us know
your contact information and the nature of your request.
Keywords: ADT, Baltimore , Commercial Enterprise Installation Technician, Engineering , Columbia, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!