Senior Mechanical Engineer
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Senior Mechanical Engineer
If you are a Mechanical Engineer with SolidWorks and Machine Design
or Component or similar experience, please read on!
Based in Baltimore, MD, are a leading manufacturer of machinery and
equipment in our specific field that caters to a wide variety of
We are looking to add an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer
with Machine Design or similar mechanical aptitude.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Leader in our field
- 65 Years of business
- Great location
What You Will Be Doing
Works with general instruction and customer specification to
incorporate creative and innovative techniques to mechanically
design automated packaging equipment.
- Establish design criteria for assigned project and develop
solutions to fulfill the required functionality within the allotted
timeframe and budget. Duties include generating complete drawing
package (both model and detail), component evaluation (fit for
use), testing and prototyping of designs, etc.
- Evaluate requests and develop concepts and costs for custom
- Support sales, manufacturing, assembly and service by offering
solutions and suggestions to resolve issues.
- Generate required documentation including, (but not limited to),
timesheets, bills of materials, assembly booklets, shop work
orders, design guides, templates, FAT documents, etc.
- Communicate with customers on projects and proposals.
- Contribute to the creation, maintenance, and continuous
improvement of the department programs such as SolidWorks, and
standardization of design and parts.
What You Need for this Position
- BS Degree
- 3-5 Years' Design Engineering with SolidWorks
- Machine Design or similar
- Automated Packaging Equipment - BONUS
- Manufacturing and Machine Shop Principles
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
So, if you are a Senior Mechanical Engineer with SolidWorks and
Machine Design or similar experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Baltimore , Senior Mechanical Engineer, Engineering , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!