Senior QA Engineer
Company: LookingGlass Cyber Solutions
Posted on: July 15, 2019
LOOKINGGLASS CYBER SOLUTIONS is hiring for an experienced Senior QA
Engineer to support in our Baltimore, MD office.
As a Senior QA Engineer, you will be working as a member of our
Product Engineering team to clarify product requirements, design
test strategies that maximize value, and build automation to
continuously measure product fitness against rapid software
changes. This is an ideal job if you are an engineer who wants to
be part of an highly skilled team, values total ownership of your
work, and loves automation.
We're looking for a creative, focused, technically curious
individual who enjoys the art and science of testing while building
a product in a fast-paced startup culture. If you are a skilled QA
engineer with professional experience testing and automating
enterprise software products, we want to speak with you!
Key Responsibilities include:
- Designs, builds, reviews, and executes test cases against
complex features that have multiple side effects.
- Grasps enterprise architectures with demonstrated ability to
apply principles of data modeling & pipelines, database design,
messaging, job processing, api, and ui
- Is proficient in all aspects of enterprise SDLC and defines
standards concerning best practices relating to: peer review,
principles of qa automation, testing processes, defect management,
branching, deployment, and documentation
- Expertise with emergent requirements analysis and test case
composition. Proven ability to break down features into test suites
with an appropriate balance of manual and automated tests
- Builds API, UI, and data processing test automation against
large-scale features following industry best practices
- Actively communicates daily progress on a cross-functional
team, recognizes impediments in the team and helps teammates
- 7+ years industry experience in System Software QA
- Experience developing test automation in a Linux
- Solid understanding of QA tools and automated testing
environments (Selenium, Jenkins, scripting environments, etc.)
- Experience in developing end-to-end tests for complex solutions
in large-scale enterprise systems
- Demonstrated ability to lead technical discussions among
software development engineers
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation
- Ability to analyze feature requirements, design feature
strategies, and selectively automate that test strategy to optimize
test coverage, minimize likelihood of uncaught defects, while
maintaining an accelerated feature velocity.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum QA environment
- Experience in penetration and vulnerability assessment and
- Experience working on Enterprise Product Development teams
- Familiarity with the Cybersecurity industry, and threat
Education / Training:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science,
equivalent work experience can be substituted for a degree.
Keywords: LookingGlass Cyber Solutions, Baltimore , Senior QA Engineer, Engineering , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!