Associate Director, Strategic Accounts (National Accounts
Company: Pacira BioSciences, Inc
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Associate Director, Strategic Accounts (National Accounts)
Medical Affairs Houston, TX Baltimore, MD Boston, MA Charlotte, NC
Chesapeake, VA Columbia, SC Durham, NC Jacksonville, FL Miami, FL
Orlando, FL Richmond, VA Springfield, MA Tampa, FL Virginia Beach,
VA Washington, DC Austin, TX Corpus Christi, TX Dallas, TX Fort
Worth, TX Phoenix, AZ Los Angeles, CA Pacira BioSciences, Inc. is a
leading provider of non-opioid pain management and regenerative
health solutions dedicated to improving outcomes for health care
practitioners and their patients. Our in-depth knowledge of
non-opioid pain management, coupled with our passion for advancing
patient care, drives our commitment to providing solutions that
address unmet medical needs and improve clinical results. The
Associate Director, Strategic Accounts will assist in creating and
identifying strategies to support opportunities and generation of
data/information to expand the value proposition for Pacira
products. This individual will assist with discussions with
national executive leaders in post-surgical pain management,
focused on deploying tactics which are customized to resolve the
customer's unmet need. The Associate Director will align the team
to function as a liaison for external stakeholder, including but
not limited to large IDN's, new audiences, and educational targets
as it relates to key strategic initiatives to provide leadership
integrating support for the value proposition of Pacira products.
The Strategic Accounts team serves as the relationship owner for
large IDN's and systems. External relationships include but are not
limited to executives and system leaders of academic and
non-academic institutions, corporate leaders of key group
practices, allied health educator's key opinion leaders (KOL's),
department directors. Key internal relationships: Executive Team,
Marketing, Sales, Clinical Research Team, Medical Affairs,
Marketing, and HOVA. Responsibilities:
- Support the team in creating value-based platforms with project
management including budgetary accountability.
- Prepare training materials with training team to address
- Lead Project management for strategic projects within
- Establish platform for KOL engagement within key corporate
- Support the development and execution of programs for
executives and physician leaders.
- Responsible for tracking projects and the metrics
- Assist in the development and execution of peer-to-peer
- Establish collaborative support for medical trainers to meet
customer needs, including but not limited to workshops,
preceptorships, peer-peer education.
- Collaborate with executive team on annual planning and brand
- Incorporate planning into congress strategy on a national and
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales management to develop
education, training, and data support to optimize appropriate use
of Pacira products.
- Establish and maintain functional working relationships with
selected key corporate customer segments to further scientific and
- Develop and present product and scientific updates to customers
as requested using approved material.
- Represent department and develop integrated strategies and
tactic at key corporate strategic meetings, at regional planning
meetings, and with key specialty meetings involving customer
education and training.
- Ensure effective administrative management of regional and
national business as well as operational budgets.
- Position requires at least 60 - 75 % travel. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in health science or closely related field
from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 5 years' progressively responsible experience in
scientific education and training in clinical settings.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in servicing hospital personnel on
a product used in a specialty area: general/plastic surgery,
orthopedics, spine, anesthesia, operating room, or pain
- Minimum 2 years' experience in KOL engagement.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with executives,
sales and health care professionals.
- Demonstrated ability to incorporate working knowledge hospital
system including, pharmacy, surgical services (pre-operative,
intraoperative and postsurgical care).
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to coach others on use of products and
clinical applications, including physicians, nurses and other
health care providers.
- Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently with minimal
- Demonstrated ability to work on a closely collaborative,
- Demonstrated ability to develop technical training
- Demonstrated successful project management experience
- Proven ability to develop training/education strategy.
- Ability to travel up to 75%. Pacira is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants
because of race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity,
sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or
older), veteran status, disability or genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or
local law. You have been redirected to a Pacira BioSciences, Inc.
Keywords: Pacira BioSciences, Inc, Baltimore , Associate Director, Strategic Accounts (National Accounts, Executive , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!