Senior Tax Accountant or Tax Manager
Posted on: November 22, 2021
If you are a Senior Tax Accountants or Tax Manager with
experience, please read on!
We are a mid sized public accounting firm located int he Salisbury,
MD. We are a full service CPA firm that provides audit and attest
services, tax and consulting services, business evaluation and
small business advisory services for clients of all entity sizes
stretching across a broad range of industries. We are more than
just a workplace. We are a team with a family oriented mindset who
have fun. We appreciate the work/life balance and love helping
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Generous compensation and benefits package
- Annual Bonus
- We pay 100% of health coverage
- We close at 1pm every Friday in the Summer
- Generous vacation package
- We pay for all continuing education
- Flexible work hours
- Remote capabilities
What You Need for this Position
- Preparation of corporate, partnership, individual, trust and
not-for-profit tax returns
- Preparation of tax workpapers for book-to-tax differences,
accrual-to-cash conversions, and tax provisions
- Possess the ability to communicate with clients and build
sustainable client relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess developed problem solving and analytical skills
- Assign work to staff and ensure that work is being timely
prepared and complete
- Review tax returns prepared by staff, provide guidance and
- Participate in business development activities of the firm
- Preparation of tax projections for individual and business
- The ability to interact within a team setting and to interact
professionally with a client.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in accounting, CPA preferred
- Proficient in time management with an emphasis on the
importance of meeting deadlines and accomplishing tasks.
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Outlook, Excel, and
- Knowledge of industry and software with respect to bookkeeping
and tax preparation (experience with Quickbooks, Ultra Tax, CS
Engagement, is preferred, but not required)
- So, if you are a Senior Tax Accountants or Tax Manager with
experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : NV1- -- in the email subject line
for your application to be considered.***
Nick Valenti - Sr. Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Baltimore , Senior Tax Accountant or Tax Manager, Executive , Salisbury, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!