Regional Director Partnership in Growth
Company: IWG plc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Regional Director, Partnership Growth Position Overview: Are you
interested in leading the workplace revolution in helping people
improve the quality of their lives by enabling every worker around
the globe to have a great day at work, every day? Join the mission
with Team IWG. IWG's global-leading network of over 3500 workspaces
enable people to achieve a great day at work, every day, and for
businesses to operate in practically every city in the world
without the need for set-up costs or expensive capital investment.
It provides our customers with immediate cost benefits and the
opportunity to fully outsource their office portfolio. Designed to
enhance productivity and connect 2.5 million like-minded
professionals; it is an instant global community, and a place to
belong. We call it Workspace as a Service. About the company: IWG
is the largest provider of flexible workspace solutions in the
world. Trading under a number of brands (including Regus, Spaces,
HQ, Signature, and No18) we have a physical network of over 3500
locations across 1200 cities in 120 countries. Our mission is to
help our millions of customers to have a great day at work, every
day. COVID-19 forced an unprecedented experiment in flexible
working, which is now driving a surge in demand for our flexible
workspace solutions. To meet this demand, we are rapidly
accelerating the growth of our global network. To deliver our
ambition we are recruiting partners to open and operate IWG
locations. Our target audience are building owners, franchise
operators and competitors. We will work with our partners under a
variety of commercial structures demanding a dynamic and
broad-based approach to business development. Find us at
www.iwgplc.com Job Purpose Reporting directly to the
Vice-President, Partnership Growth, the Regional Director,
Partnership Growth will play a critical role in selling and
developing business partnerships within their defined market in the
Americas. They will be intrinsically motivated, love to win, highly
driven, proactive, and passionate, capable of creating their own
sales leads as well as rapidly converting centrally-driven
enquiries. Success for the RegionalDirector, Partnership Growth,
will open up opportunities across the wider IWG business with the
potential to move into general, cross-functional, and international
leadership roles. Key Responsibilities
- Delivering at least 20 new partner locations every year,
increasing system revenue by $5 million+ to $10 million+ per
- Generating awareness and visibility of the IWG partnership
proposition in the market by developing B2B connections.
- Scheduling and conducting weekly target numbers of discovery
meetings and proposal meetings with identified prospects, with the
intent to grow their pipeline of new partner locations towards
commitment and deal signings.
- Identifying, contacting, and presenting to prospective partners
through a range of business development activities including
networking, local prospecting, and cold-calling through various
tactics such as LinkedIn, brokerage partnerships, and traditional
- Sourcing partners capable of delivering rapid growth of our
network through conversion of existing buildings or by quickly
securing new buildings.
- Selling the range of partnership solutions to all prospects,
converting interest into commercial negotiations and securing board
approval for new partnership deals.
- Converting commercial discussions into signed contracts with
the support of the IWG legal team.
- Spending a significant amount of time in the field, generating
leads, meeting prospective customers and closing deals. Required
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Sales and/or B2B business development experience in a
fast-growing, dynamic business.
- Self-starter accustomed to self-generating interest and
focusing relentlessly on delivering results.
- Proven ability to find & convert deals quickly with tenacity
- Demonstrable track record of sourcing & delivering, at pace,
multiple deals of a meaningful scale ($250,000+ investment)
- Self-sufficient, deal-focused and can-do mindset, willing to
take risks to succeed.
- Outstanding communications skills and the ability to present a
compelling narrative to a wide variety of audiences, both large &
- Able to work under pressure and to think independently to
create interest in a value proposition.
- Strong business and financial acumen to give others confidence
& to give credibility to the selling process.
Keywords: IWG plc, Baltimore , Regional Director Partnership in Growth, Executive , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!