Industrial Engineering Manager
Company: St. Onge Company
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Project Manager - Distribution --Thank you for your interest in
St. Onge Company!--We are proud to have established a reputation as
a premiere supply chain engineering consulting partner for some of
the world's biggest brands for more than 35 years.--St. Onge
Company has been named to the Top 100 Great Supply Chain Partners
in the world by SupplyChainBrain magazine for 11 of the past 13
years!--This is particularly special to us because we were
nominated by our clients and chosen among thousands of other
well-respected organizations.----St. Onge Company is experiencing
significant growth!--We are seeking talented professionals to join
our team in many areas of our business.----Job Description:As a
member of the Distribution team, the Manager will serve as a
Project Manager in the design of distribution center, fulfillment
center, and warehouse layouts and perform facility master
planning.--Engineering functions may include process flow analysis,
statistical data analysis and correlation, alternative layout
generation, equipment evaluation and cost analysis.----You will
have access to an incredibly depth talent pool.--We strongly
believe in promoting from within.--Our senior leadership is
entirely comprised of individuals who have worked their way up into
a leadership role.--Those same leaders will take a vested interest
in mentoring you to help you achieve your career goals as well.
If you are looking for an employer that encourages you to share
ideas, use creativity to solve complex problems, and fosters an
environment of career growth and development, then apply today!
You might like this job if:
- You are self-starter, eager to learn, excited by challenging
work, and thrive individually and as part of a team.--We have an
incredible working environment that promotes career and personal
- Can wear multiple hats in simultaneously executing work and
- You are a passionate problem solver who puts the client first
and has a strong desire to make a lasting impact.
- You are excited to grow personally and professionally by
exhibiting our core values: creativity, competence, integrity, hard
work, wisdom, and generosity.
- You will supervise, coordinate, and review the work of a small
staff of engineers, other professionals, and technicians and
estimate personnel needs and schedules and assign work to meet
completion dates.--Typically 1 larger project or 2 smaller
- Assist on specific sales calls and proposals, make customer
presentations and perform other duties as assigned.
- Consult with Sr. Managers/Directors on unusual developments
- Supervise, coordinate, and review the work of a small staff of
- Support other projects with engineering.
- Act as a mentor to engineers and analysts, taking a personal
interest in their development.
Education & Experience:
- 8+ years of experience with managing distribution center and/or
plant layout, design, and implementation initiatives.
- BSIE, BSME or other Bachelor's degree.
- Familiarity with a variety of material handling equipment
- Specification and procurement of storage and material handling
equipment a plus.
- Experience with WMS functionality and selection is
- Consulting Experience a plus.--Computer Skills:
- Must possess strong analytical experience related to complex
supply chain resources, distribution centers and/or plant
operations (a high level of proficiency in MS Access or other
database tools, MS Office and MS Project).Other:
- Preferred location is York, PA, but remote candidates will be
- Travel is required, typically 30-50%.--What we offer:--Our
employees are our greatest asset.--We do not sell products, we sell
our services, and therefore we place a great value on our
employees.--As a company, we recognize and reward our employees for
the great work that they do.--We are invested in the success of our
employees and are committed to providing our employees with every
opportunity to develop and grow their career.--We foster an
environment of collaboration, innovation, transparency and
inclusiveness.--Our employees feel both empowered and engaged.--Our
team works together every day with a collective goal to improve our
customer experience both internal and external.--
Competitive salaryBonus programMedical, dental & visionGenerous
tuition reimbursementPaid time offLife Insurance401 (K)Home office
equipment stipendSo much more!----We are an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer and do not discriminate on
the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or marital status, or any other
status protected by applicable law.
Keywords: St. Onge Company, Baltimore , Industrial Engineering Manager, Executive , York, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!