Business Development Manager - East - Avendra / IPS Rebates - Remote
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world's leading
educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion
sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations
and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19
countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver
innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management
and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a
better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet,
including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy
consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively
and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is
recognized as a Best Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign
(LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality
Index. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook
The IPS Business Development Manager (BDM) is an experienced sales
professional in the K12 Schools Foodservice Business Segment. This
role is the senior member of a two-person regional team. Priorities
for this role include:
- Enrolling new members in the IPS program
- Cultivating relationships to drive retention with existing
- Elevating the IPS Rebates brand in the K12 market
The BDM will be expected to showcase Sales Planning and Execution
skills including Objective Setting, Prospecting, Pipeline
Development, Customer Care, and achieving defined Sales Goals
Sign, Implement and Serve IPS Members
- Target, prospect, sell, sign and implement the IPS Rebates
program to new K12 members.
- Leverage prospecting resources including target lists, regional
analysis, tradeshow attendance, referrals, and existing K12
relationships to achieve sales objectives.
- Demonstrate sales and service leadership and prospect/member
engagement from initial contact through successful conclusion via
signing of a Letter of Participation.
- Demonstrate personal ownership of the member relationship
through consistent communications, account management, business
reviews and referral programs.
- Report sales process and results in Salesforce and in monthly
Member Retention through Customer-Focused Sales Activities
- Consistently nurture the Top 50 largest customers in the
market, leveraging communication tools, marketing campaigns, and
- Facilitate customer-focused business reviews (some via
electronic format and some in person) that address member
objectives and generate two-way collaboration to take advantage of
opportunities for manufacturer partner product use.
- Collaborate with internal IPS colleagues to create member
Industry Expertise and Business Acumen
- Understand the competitive environment and K12 trends to create
account strategy and support team efforts to continuously improve
our benefits presentation.
- Actively engage with the School Nutrition Association,
including local membership and chapter meetings.
- Determine strategic state SNA and/or other K12 conferences and
meetings for IPS participation.
- Partner with Customer Success Manager (CSM) to achieve
individual and regional objectives.
- Present marketing ideas to continuously improve member
- Share industry and market insights with the Sales Director and
- Demonstrate an enterprise approach, understanding how each IPS
team member contributes to the success of the organization.
- Sales experience and relationships in the K12 business segment
- Residence in FL, GA, MD, OH, IL or PA is preferred.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and
Teams. Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in the ability to think, plan and sell
and service customers.
- Must possess a consultative, customer-centric "customer
- Must possess a growth mindset and desire to assimilate new
skills and ideas.
- Demonstrated experience in the ability to build alliances and
influence key decision makers both internally and externally
without formal authority.
- Managing customer relationships through creative problem
solving and customer savvy.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Efficient organizational skills and attention to detail is a
Overnight Travel Requirements: 10-20% depending on market location.
Attendance at State or National tradeshows and local SNA chapter
Years of Relevant Experience: Minimum 3-5 years of experience
Education Requirements: BS/BA or equivalent years' experience
Keywords: Aramark, Baltimore , Business Development Manager - East - Avendra / IPS Rebates - Remote, Executive , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!