Outside Sales/Project Manager
Company: High Mark Construction Md
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The main role of our Project Managers is to be the face of our
company when interacting with the customer throughout the life
cycle of the project. You will be needed in the field to assess
exterior damage (getting up on the roof), meet homeowners, and
oversee production. It is crucial that we treat each customer with
integrity, honesty, and professionalism always. The core
responsibilities of this position are as listed but not limited to
- Inspecting new exterior renovation projects
- Working to ensure all items are within finalized scope
- Self-generating sales
- Efficiently moving deals through the process from the initial
work authorization being signed, to the final installation being
- Participating in company marketing efforts such as online
reviews, canvasing, employee recruitment, etc.
- Keeping an orderly calendar and accurate notes
- Responding promptly to management, customers, and
- Working closely as a team to improve overall company
performance and protect the company culture and core values
- Treating everyone you encounter (homeowners, fellow employees,
sub-contractors, etc.) as you would like to be treated
- No construction experience needed
- Previous sales experience is preferred.
- Deadline and detail oriented.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Self-motivated.by Jobble
Keywords: High Mark Construction Md, Baltimore , Outside Sales/Project Manager, Executive , Nottingham, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!