General Manager - Wholesale Nursery
Company: Homestead Gardens
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Description:Homestead Horticulture Supply Division caters to
landscape contractors and builders in the DC-Baltimore region and
is searching for a General Manager.The General Manager is
responsible for the financial management and operational
performance of the Horticulture Supply Division. This position is a
key team member of the Homestead Gardens Leadership team and serves
as a senior representative and liaison between the divisions..
- Managing the team of approximately 16 employees including
sales, labor, growers, and administrative personnel. Tasks include
scheduling, feedback/performance, interviewing, safety, and weekly
- Developing and managing inside and outside sales strategy
working with Marketing resources and industry partners.
- Managing and prioritizing facility improvement projects.
- Forecasting and managing budgets including sales, expense, and
- Developing and maintaining training initiatives to support
company tenants and culture.
- Regularly attending industry events and associations
representing Horticulture Supply Division.
- Working closely with company leadership. Benefits including
Medical (company portion), Dental (company portion), Vision,
Life/ADD, 401k w/employer contribution, voluntary benefits, paid
time off and employee discount.#INDHG
Keywords: Homestead Gardens, Baltimore , General Manager - Wholesale Nursery, Executive , Davidsonville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!