Assistant Manager 40 to 48k per year
Company: Domino's Pizza
Posted on: June 25, 2022
ABOUT THE JOBBenefits (Health, dental vision, disability & life
insurance) available to ALL team members!90% of all Domino's
Franchisees started out as a Pizza Maker or Delivery Driver!You are
responsible for everything that happens during your shift. This
includes all cost controls, inventory control, cash control and
customer relations. You must set the example. You must follow ALL
policy and procedures 100% of the time and expect the same from
your crew. In addition: staffing, paperwork, cost controls, cash
control, food management, work to a schedule, perfect image and
adherence to standards, great customer service, attendance &
punctuality, transportation to/from work, store cleanliness,
marketing, profitability.QUALIFICATIONSGeneral job duties for all
store team members
- Operate all equipment.
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area,
- Prepare product.
- Receive and process telephone orders.
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
- Clean equipment and facility approximately daily.
- Communication Skills
- Ability to comprehend and give correct written
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers
to process orders both over the phone and in person.Essential
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and
quickly (may use calculator).
- Must be able to make correct monetary change.
- Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process
- Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly
and accurately make precise movements with speed.
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch
Keywords: Domino's Pizza, Baltimore , Assistant Manager 40 to 48k per year, Executive , Easton, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!