Health Services Contract Manager (10279)
Company: InGenesis, Inc
Posted on: June 26, 2022
InGenesis is currently sourcing for a Health Services Contract
Manager to work with our potential client located in Krome, FL.
This position is dependent on contract award. In this role, you
will be the onsite point of contact (POC) for the personnel
staffing contract with IHSC at the facility level. Locations
Alexandria, LA; Buffalo, NY; Caroline, VA; El Paso, TX; Eloy Ice,
AZ; Florence, AZ; Folkston, GA; Houston, TX; Jena, LA; Krome, FL;
Montgomery, TX; Pearsall, TX; Port Isabel, TX; Tacoma, WA; Taylor,
TX; York & Berks, PA; Varick, NY; Elizabeth, NJ; Dilley, TX
Introduction The ICE Health Services Corps (IHSC) exists within the
organizational structure of the United States Immigration and
Customs Enforcement (ICE), Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO)
under the supervision of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
The United States Public Health Service (USPHS) Commissioned Corps
Officers, civil service staff and contractors comprise the
healthcare professionals working together to provide quality
healthcare services. IHSC serves as the medical experts for ICE for
detainee health care. If you meet the qualifications outlined
below, apply now and we'll reach out to answer any questions you
may have! Job Duties
- Establishes and maintains a strong and positive working
relationship with the on-site Government Technical Monitors (GTM).
- Performs personnel and Human Resources related functions to
include providing direct supervision to all contract personnel.
- Works closely with the GTM to ensure Contract staff
orientation, training, and competency assessments are completed.
- On a daily basis, plans, schedules, assigns, and directs
contract staff in accordance with the contract and mission
- Perform other duties as assigned. Minimum Qualifications
- **Degree issuing institution and or program must be accredited
by an entity recognized by the U.S. Department of Education**
- Bachelor's Degree, from an accredited school reviewed by the
Department of Education, in Nursing, Health Care Administration,
Public Health or a related field.
- Minimum three (3) years of supervisory experience in a complex
health care setting as an administrator with strong business and
- This position does not require privileging by IHSC.
- Maintains BLS for Healthcare Providers certification through
the American Heart Association.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Critical thinking and organizational skills
- Cultural competency.
- Integrity and honesty.
- Verbal and written proficiency in Spanish (preferred, not
- Experience in a detention/correctional or residential
healthcare setting (preferred, not required). About InGenesis
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and
is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in
North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in
positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others.
This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues
who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver
superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of
the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the
healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
EEO Statement on Job Postings: - -InGenesis is proud to be an
affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal
employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or
Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that
requires accommodation in the hiring process, please let us know by
visiting our website at
Keywords: InGenesis, Inc, Baltimore , Health Services Contract Manager (10279), Executive , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!