Corporate Communications Manager
Company: Mile One Automotive
Posted on: August 7, 2022
MileOne Marketing is a team of 25 professionals from diverse
industries dedicated to bringing the best data-driven practices and
innovative thinking to the automotive industry. We are a team that
is made up of marketing experts, eCommerce and Digital Strategists,
Business Intelligence and Analytics authorities, all enhanced by a
highly talented in-house creative group. In addition, we supplement
our internal team with the best external agency resources for our
digital and traditional marketing needs. Our highly analytical
approach to marketing has allowed us to outperform the industry.
Teamwork, collaboration, innovation, professional and personal
growth mixed with some fun are our focus as we provide marketing
leadership for one of the largest automotive groups in the U.S. If
this type of environment interests you, come join us!
The Corporate Communications Manager will partner with MileOne
Human Resources and Corporate Giving Executives to lead, develop
and implement strategic communications on behalf of our employees
and in concert with our strategic philanthropic partners. He or she
will work closely with Leadership throughout the organization to
ensure that employees are well informed with regard to our culture,
company initiatives, philanthropic efforts, hiring practices,
strategy/competitive positioning and that internal and external
messages are aligned. In addition, this individual will manage the
creative direction and content for the employee communications,
along with communicating and facilitating our charitable efforts
within the markets we serve.
* Lead the company's internal and external corporate communications
and philanthropic initiatives to effectively present us as a best
in class employer in the many markets we serve.
* Manage development and delivery of company-wide employee
communications (written, digital and video).
* Lead creation, development and execution of a cohesive marketing
plan, in coordination with leadership, designed to positively
impact employee recruitment and retention.
* Support employee engagement efforts targeting MileOne's 3,800+
* Ensure a consistent voice for all internal communications to
employees, including via digital and video platforms, remaining
mindful of cultural and regional sensitivities.
* Effectively execute the Corporate Communications team's mandate
to produce high-impact informational and educational materials to
internal audiences via the available delivery channels.
* Manage cross-departmental communications projects with teams of
* Plan and conduct formal and informal employee and management
surveys to inform future activities - analyze employee usage and
user feedback and provide suggestions for improvement.
* Effective writing and editing skills, with an ability to draft
all types of content from newsletters, social copy to website copy
* Strategic thinking, planning and decision-making.
* High level of attention to detail and creativity.
* The ability to confidently and independently interact with
* Creative thinker with an ability to bring new ideas to the
* The ability to set and achieve results through teamwork and use
of all available resources.
* Able to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple projects.
* Strong analytical, planning and prioritization skills.
* A commitment to quality work and accountability for results.
* BA/BS degree in Communications, Marketing or PR preferred.
* 5+ years of experience and demonstrated skills in developing and
delivering communications strategies within a large
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and
* Exciting and energetic office environment. Travel to dealerships
in MD, PA and VA as needed.
Our MileOne Employee Advantage
MileOne believes that taking care of our employees is the most
important step in creating a positive workplace and a successful
company. MileOne offers a number of exclusive benefits and programs
that are designed to help our employees and their families succeed
both at home and in the workplace.
MileOne Employee Advantage includes health and financial benefits,
and training and mentoring. We also offer an Employee Purchase
Program, the MileOne Support Fund: by Employees, for Employees, the
NextMile Scholarship Program, an Employee Assistance Program and
MileOne Autogroup is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a
drug free work environment.
By applying for this job, you agree to receive email communication,
as well as telephone and/or SMS text communications using an
autodialer or otherwise, at the number yo
Keywords: Mile One Automotive, Baltimore , Corporate Communications Manager, Executive , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!