Strategic Capture Management Director, OSS
Company: CACI International Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Strategic Capture Management Director, OSSJob Category: Business
Development and MarketingTime Type: Full timeMinimum Clearance
Required to Start: TS/SCI with PolygraphEmployee Type:
RegularPercentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%Type of Travel:
Continental USCACI is looking for a Capture Management Director to
lead strategic capture efforts. This is an individual contributor
role. Will bringa winning track record to play a critical role on
the Corporate Strategic Capture team supporting our Operations
Support and Services Sector. Our sector's mission is to provide a
trained and ready workforce to support National and Homeland
Security Organizations protecting the Nation and Nation's Interests
against conventional and asymmetric threats. You will partner
across the enterprise with our Sector President, Operation Center
Leaders, Business Development Managers, Proposal teams, Senior
Solution Architects, Pricing Strategists, Client Executives, and
many other CACI Business Support organizations and individuals. You
will be based in Annapolis Junction, MD and may travel occasionally
to other CACI offices or customer sites.What You'll Get to Do:
- Plan, organize, and manage captures within the Intelligence
markets including Intelligence Community business with NSA and
other DoD intelligence and related customers.
- Lead major capture efforts (those greater than $100M) to
- Develop the overall capture strategy, internal and external
partnerships, business plans and marketing.
- Lead and facilitate win strategy development sessions including
technical, management, teaming, past performance, staffing,
- Lead the development of customer profiles, including customer
needs, issues, hopes, and biases.
- Lead and coordinate competitive assessments, determining the
strengths and weaknesses of CACI and potential competitors.
- Collaborate with Operations Group Leaders, Solution Architects
and SMEs to develop solutions that offer customers recognized
value, are price competitive, executable and will be evaluated
- Prepare and lead Milestone Reviews to the Sector President, and
other reviews as required once opportunity has been assigned.
- Develop B&P spend plans and track all associated expenses
with the capture effort.
- Present at the monthly New Business Review.
- Manage capture personnel, coordinate with responsible
lines/accounts, align resources required for the pursuit of
opportunities, develop and improve upon processes, manage B&P
budgets, report metrics/manage risk and effectively lead growth
within the Intelligence business.You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, one of the
Sciences or related field.
- 12+ years of Capture experience successfully leading large
capture in the IC Community.
- Proven experience winning work with NSAand other DoD
- Active TS/SCI POLY Clearance.
- The candidate must be aggressive, organized, knowledgeable in
government contracting, highly skilled professional with excellent
leaderships and presentation skills.These Qualifications Would Be
Nice to Have:
- Previous P&L experience.
- Prior experience working FEDSIM opportunities.You Also Bring
These Professional Skills:
- Leadership skills to develop, organize and execute significant
capture activities, including building industry teams, assessing
win probability, and executing customer call plans to shape
- A proven track record of successful capture management across
multiple IC organizations at a variety of acquisition sizes and
- Experience Capturing deals requiring development of a solution
and or an approach.
- Strong proposal writing skills.
- Experience and understanding of pricing and pricing strategies
across multiple contract types.
- Experience managing and incorporating BOE into the capture
- Ability to gain internal support, operate independently with
limited supervision and feedback, and establish collaborative
relationships with Solution architects, Line management, and peers
within the Strategic Capture Group and across CACI.
- Excellent oral and written communications and experience
briefing senior corporate executives and customers.What We Can
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
success.HD.CAPCompany Overview: At CACI, you will have the
opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information
solutions and services in support of national security missions and
government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal
Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities.As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any
federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination
requirements. All new hires are required to report their
Keywords: CACI International Inc., Baltimore , Strategic Capture Management Director, OSS, Executive , Annapolis, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!