Associate Director - Applicant Journey Marketing
Company: OneMain Financial
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Who We AreOneMain Financial is the country's largest
lending-exclusive financial company, a trusted name in lending for
over 100 years. Since 2005 alone, we have looked beyond customers'
credit scores to lend more than $152 billion to 16.2 million people
looking for simple, affordable loans.With branches across 44 states
and through digital enablement, we're proud partners of the
families and communities we serve. Our mission is to help hard
working Americans achieve their financial goals. - They turn to us
to help meet important financial needs, including debt
consolidation, medical expenses, household bills, and auto
purchases. It's all about doing the right thing - a mission that
hasn't changed for more than a century.About the RoleOneMain
Financial (OMF) is currently looking for an experienced and
customer-focused Associate Director - Omni-Channel Marketing,
Originations to join our growing Customer Marketing team. This
person must be adept at leveraging data analytics and customer
insights to drive value across the loan closing lifecycle. They
will be a key contributor to the creation, execution, analysis, and
optimization of customer-facing marketing efforts. Objectives will
include motivating OneMain potential customers to close on their
loan in an easy, frictionless omni-channel journey.This role is
highly collaborative and involves working with cross-functional
teams across marketing, analytics, operations, and digital to
develop and execute campaign strategies that deliver key metrics
for the company.ResponsibilitiesThe Customer Marketing team is
responsible for developing and executing strategies, lifecycle
journeys and communications across the customer lifecycle to drive
business growth and deeper, more engaged relationships. -
- Define (in collaboration with internal partners), a new
communications journey that increases the number of applicants that
close their loan using push and digital channels, remarketing
strategies, personalization, digital first, and customer centered
- Map the customer journey(s) for applicants to close a loan and
receive their funds.
- Partner with analytics to develop targeting and selection
criteria for test/learn campaigns; identify test segments based on
results and provide testing and targeting recommendations.
- Identify and implement cross-channel marketing
- Design and deploy marketing campaigns and test plans across all
channels (mail, email, online, branch) in collaboration with
marketing channel and program owners, analytics, operations, and
- Deliver strong campaign strategies grounded in
research/insights, testing, and data that deliver on key goals and
- Increased customer awareness and use of core features,
products, services, and content.
- Greater digital engagement, cross sell of OMF products, and
- Incremental enrollment in automated payments, paperless
delivery, online and mobile account usage, and engagement with
- Provide tracking, analysis, and metric/insight reporting of
journey impact - marketing creative, touch points, and campaigns
across all channels.
- Develop presentations that report on key metrics, summarize
results, and provide insights to inform future test
- 5-10 years of strategic marketing experience in customer
acquisition and/or loyalty marketing along with an MBA or relevant
- Ability to understand the company business strategy and support
through marketing initiatives
- Ability to dive into the details and develop a roadmap based on
strategic insights and understanding of capabilities. -High level
view with pragmatic roadmap execution.
- Established track record in successfully driving acquisition
closing and early engagement through effective strategy, customer
journey mapping and omni-channel tactics and partnership with
- Proven experience with campaign development, from briefs
through working with creative teams and channel managers to
- Results oriented.
- Proven analytical skills to drive strategic and tactical
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively
work with all levels of management.
- Adept in creative problem solving, with outstanding
organizational, interpersonal, and multitasking skills, as well as
the ability to juggle multiple fast paced, deadline-driven
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and ability to create
powerful storylines and presentations to gain buy-in across the
- Financial services, lending experience and/or acquisition
closing experience desired.
- Experience with Adobe Campaign or other campaign management
platforms is a plus.BenefitsBecause we want our team members to
bring us their very best every day, we believe they deserve the
right opportunities and benefits. That's why we packed our
comprehensive benefits package for full- and some part-timers with:
- Health and wellbeing options for team members and their
- Up to 4% matching 401(k).
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Continuing education.
- Bonus eligibility.
- Paid time off.
- Paid volunteer time.OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal
Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA)
employer.Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age,
marital status, protected veteran status, or disability
Keywords: OneMain Financial, Baltimore , Associate Director - Applicant Journey Marketing, Executive , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!