EVS/Housekeeping Manager (4PM - 2AM) - York, PA
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Crothall Healthcare ?Salary: -Crothall Healthcare is a Compass
One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative,
and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare
industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout
its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has
been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work
and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top
150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we
have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include:
Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen,
Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and
Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at .Job Summary Summary: As an
Operations Manager, you are responsible for assisting in directing
and overseeing the support services operational needs of the
department. - You will coordinate the tasks of the frontline
associates and will serve as a liaison between administration and
unit departments, providing the highest possible level of service.
- - - -Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes and annually reviews standards and work procedures
for all staff.
- Plans work and staffing schedules and areas of work to ensure
adequate services are rendered.
- Assists in the hiring process; interview, hiring and training
of new associates.
- Orients, develops, and supervises all supervisory/housekeeping
- Conducts regular inspections and makes recommendations to the
- Conducts monthly reporting of goals, accomplishments, and
- Provides staff education and continuous training.
- Communicates with staff, administration, and other
- Coordinates outside services (i.e. Pest Control, Window
Cleaning, Medical and Solid Waste, Document Destruction, and
- 4 years of support services, military, housekeeping, and/or
facilities maintenance experience.
- At least 1 year of supervisory experience in support service
related field with high customer/client contact.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written format and oral
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
- Ability to maintain organization in a changing and stressful
- Exhibit initiative, responsibility, flexibility, and
- Possess a thorough knowledge of contract administration and
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products,
including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.Positions at this location
require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular
COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a
position for this location may be asked about their vaccination
status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All
religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions
regarding vaccination status will be considered.Apply to Crothall
today!Crothall is a member of Compass Group USACompass Group is an
equal opportunity employer. - At Compass, we are committed to
treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
by law.Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)Associates at Crothall -are offered
many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)Req ID: -1059224Crothall
Healthcare -JANELLE C. ALLEN -[[req_classification]] -
Keywords: Crothall, Baltimore , EVS/Housekeeping Manager (4PM - 2AM) - York, PA, Executive , York, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!