Health Services Contract Manager (10279)
Company: InGenesis, Inc
Posted on: September 25, 2022
InGenesis is currently sourcing for a Health Services Contract
Manager to work with our potential client located in Krome, FL.
This position is dependent on contract award. In this role, you
will be the onsite point of contact (POC) for the personnel
staffing contract with IHSC at the facility
level.LocationsAlexandria, LA; Buffalo, NY; Caroline, VA; El Paso,
TX; Eloy Ice, AZ; Florence, AZ; Folkston, GA; Houston, TX; Jena,
LA; Krome, FL; Montgomery, TX; Pearsall, TX; Port Isabel, TX;
Tacoma, WA; Taylor, TX; York & Berks, PA; Varick, NY; Elizabeth,
NJ; Dilley, TXIntroductionThe ICE Health Services Corps (IHSC)
exists within the organizational structure of the United States
Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Enforcement and Removal
Operations (ERO) under the supervision of the Department of
Homeland Security (DHS). The United States Public Health Service
(USPHS) Commissioned Corps Officers, civil service staff and
contractors comprise the healthcare professionals working together
to provide quality healthcare services. IHSC serves as the medical
experts for ICE for detainee health care.If you meet the
qualifications outlined below, apply now and we'll reach out to
answer any questions you may have!Job Duties
- Establishes and maintains a strong and positive working
relationship with the on-site Government Technical Monitors
- Performs personnel and Human Resources related functions to
include providing direct supervision to all contract
- Works closely with the GTM to ensure Contract staff
orientation, training, and competency assessments are
- On a daily basis, plans, schedules, assigns, and directs
contract staff in accordance with the contract and mission
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- **Degree issuing institution and or program must be accredited
by an entity recognized by the U.S. Department of
- Bachelor's Degree, from an accredited school reviewed by the
Department of Education, in Nursing, Health Care Administration,
Public Health or a related field.
- Minimum three (3) years of supervisory experience in a complex
health care setting as an administrator with strong business and
- This position does not require privileging by IHSC.
- Maintains BLS for Healthcare Providers certification through
the American Heart Association.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Critical thinking and organizational skills
- Cultural competency.
- Integrity and honesty.
- Verbal and written proficiency in Spanish (preferred, not
- Experience in a detention/correctional or residential
healthcare setting (preferred, not required).
About InGenesisInGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in
the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare
staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing
people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire
others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled
colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and
deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost
half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including
clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and
pharma industries.EEO Statement on Job Postings:InGenesis is proud
to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing
equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or
Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that
requires accommodation in the hiring process, please let us know by
visiting our website at .
Keywords: InGenesis, Inc, Baltimore , Health Services Contract Manager (10279), Executive , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!