Project Manager - Financial Services
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: September 25, 2022
This is a Hybrid role and the PM can be located in PA, MD, VA,
Our client is looking for a talented Project Manager to support
fast-paced financial projects. The PM is responsible for the
planning, execution, control and completion of key projects. This
is a high growth PMO opportunity for the right person in an
organization that is expanding.
- Develop Scope, Project Plan, Change Management, Risk
Assessment, and execute Projects successfully.
- Manage internal and external project resources and hold project
teams accountable for progress, results, and schedule.
- Track and monitor project progress and communicate status to
project sponsors weekly or as necessary.
- Maintain the Project Management document repository and
- Ability to connect project work to organization goals.
- Leverage consistent PM tools and templates to manage
- 2-4 years experience as a PM/PC within a financial services,
banking, or credit union
- Excellent verbal, analytical and written communications
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to manage multiple priorities/projects at the same
- Project / Change management certification preferred
- Proficient in common desktop technologies including Microsoft
Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio with some exposure to
SharePoint and MS Project a plus
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Baltimore , Project Manager - Financial Services, Executive , York, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!