Environmental Services Manager
Company: Central Solutions Staffing
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Enviromental Services Manager Position at this location
full-time available.Enviromental Services Manager Salary: 50K - 60K
Based on Experience. Must have 2+ years experience managing
housekeeping department in long term care or hospital
enviroment.Enviromental Services Shifts: Day Shift Mon -
- Uniforms Provided
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Direct DepositIf you are looking for a rewarding opportunity
and want to work for a healthcare company who genuinely cares about
the people they employee and serves -Central Care Solutions is the
employer for you.Here at Central Care Solutions our employees are
family. We take extraordinary pride in providing a workplace that
fosters inclusion and collaboration. Our contract management
company seeking experienced Enviromental Services Manager for a
long-term care facility. Enviromental Services Manager position is
responsible for overseeing the housekeeping and laundry services to
ensure facility standards. Staff in compliance with state / federal
guidelines and follow facility policies and procedures under the
direction of the Regional Manager, Vice President of Operations,
and facility management. Enviromental Services Manager with
experience in long-term care or healthcare preferred.
Enviromental Services Manager Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the cleanliness, laundry, and sanitation of the
- Reviews daily staffing to ensure adequate coverage for all
areas of responsibility.
- Conducts environmental rounds in areas of responsibility,
paying particular attention to restrooms and corridors; ensures
that there is full compliance with standards of cleanliness and
that needed equipment and supplies are available.
- Conducts random inspections, documenting a minimum of seven per
- Coaches staff based on inspection findings
- Directs and supervises that work activities of staff in areas
of responsibility; assigns and schedules all special projects as
- Maintains established staff hours based on the Par levels
assigned to the department.
- Conducts training in Central Care Solutions housekeeping and
laundry services cleaning policies and procedures for new hires and
- Tracks and ensures completion of all required learning
requirements of all direct reports.
- Works with client, facility departments and leaders to deliver
all assigned projects.
- Maintains supplies and materials as required in sufficient
quality for proper use.
- Interviews, hires, orients, trains, in-services, evaluates,
disciplines, and discharges employees within human resources
policies and procedures.
- Provides evaluations on staff members at appropriate dates
based on employment status. Carrie out all disciplinary procedures
and supervises training sessions necessary to increase job
knowledge and productivity.
- Maintain cooperative relationships with all facility personnel.
Develop and maintains effective working relationships with
inter-disciplinary team, Administration, and front-line
personnel.Enviromental Services Manager Qualifications
- Must have 2+ years experience managing housekeeping department
in long term care or hospital enviroment.
- Ability to reads and writes in the English language is
- Ability to provide and follow oral, written, and verbal
instructions is vital.
- Familiar with cleaning protocols of the various isolation types
- Ability to work in a healthcare environment and conduct
themselves professionally and appropriately as required
- Minimum of 2 years of environmental services or housekeeping
and laundry experience.If you feel that the above Enviromental
Services Manager description speaks directly to your strengths and
capabilities, then please apply today.IND123
Keywords: Central Solutions Staffing, Baltimore , Environmental Services Manager, Executive , York, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!