Assistant Director, Operations
Company: Chase Brexton Health Services
Posted on: January 27, 2023
This position is responsible for assisting with oversight of
day-to-day clinic operations, including supervision of patient
service representative, eligibility specialist and referral
coordinators assuring adequate support for our clinical team and
ensure efficient clinic flow, managing patient feedback and
management of supplies.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* In collaboration with the Director of Operations, develops an
appropriate system for clinical care delivery that results in
efficient flow of patient care services.
Work Group Effectiveness
* Assures that clinical support staff members work as a team to
provide a coordinated and efficient clinic visit for patients
receiving medical services.
* Oversees and on-boards support staff within the clinic
* Provides supervision to patient service representative,
eligibility specialist and referral coordinators such that they are
typically effective in carrying out their duties.
* Maintains appropriate scheduling such that the clinic has
adequate support staff
* Provides training opportunities to support staff on existing
policies and procedures.
* Keeps staff up to date on existing policies and procedures.
Checking, Examining & Recording
* Investigates system workflow and operational problems and makes
recommendations for improvements
* In collaboration with the Revenue Department and Director of
Operations: Responsible for monitoring and ensuring billing
activities occur correctly, including evaluating and correcting
coding error trends, registration error trends, unsigned notes,
cash deposits etc.
* Actively manages panels of providers with Medical Director to
improve access, efficiencies, and workflows
* Works in collaboration with the Director of Operations and Lead
RN as well as other site leadership to ensure daily quality and
infection control checks are completed
* Responsible for improving Patient Satisfaction Survey metrics
* Ensures schedule templates are correct
* Responds to patient complaints and follows up on all incident
* Works closely with call center to ensure appropriate scheduling
and address barriers and issues with patient access
* Oversees and implements innovative patient engagement process for
* Attends departmental and all staff meetings when appropriate
* Attend huddles regularly with site teams reviewing overall
performance addressing issues, questions, and concerns
* Meets regularly with the Medical and Operations Leadership to
address issues and needs of the clinic
* Proactively seeks to provide management reports to other
leadership in the clinic as appropriate
* Facilitate communication of organization wide strategic goals at
the site level with providers and support staff on location
Other duties as assigned by supervisor
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Strong leadership, flexibility, creativity, capacity for teamwork,
fairness, objectivity, and maturity
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Required: College Degree preferred or in lieu of degree, 7+ years
of relevant leadership experience.
Desired: Health Related Field
Required: 5 or more years of experience in a health care setting,
supervisory experience in a clinical setting a plus
Keywords: Chase Brexton Health Services, Baltimore , Assistant Director, Operations, Executive , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!