Assistant Project Manager
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Top Developer/GC - - High-Profile Projects - Ground up and Major
RenoThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Brett ShevaAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $75,000 - $100,000 per yearA bit about us:Based in
the Greater Pittsburgh area, we are a Developer/General Contractor
with over 3 decades of Industry experience! As a Leader in
Construction Management, Design-Build & General Contracting, we
believe in keeping a strong, consistent pipeline of projects
ranging from Commercial, Hospitality, and Multi-Family. We pride
ourselves in the Quality of our Service, Projects & ultimately
Relationships we've been able to cultivate.We partner with one of
the Nation's most respected Real Estate Funds on nearly all of our
deals and have amazing support systems in place for our teams to be
successful!If you are looking to join a firm with an amazing
company culture and have the desire to grow your career and work on
large-scale projects, then please read on Why join us?Do you want
to make a true impact within your local community and build a
career doing it?
- Competitive base salary!
- Bonus Eligible!
- Comprehensive benefits package!
- Outstanding company culture and work/life balance!Job Details
- 2+ years experience in commercial construction
- Understanding of shop drawings, document control and project
- Construction software experience
- Ability to establish and maintain subcontractor
- Devoted to project safety initiatives
- Effective written and verbal communication with internal and
external project teamsInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Baltimore , Assistant Project Manager, Executive , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!