Company: Volunteers of America
Posted on: May 28, 2023
-Property Manager Come join our awesome team as a -Property
Manager -at Federalsburg Gardens in -Federalsburg, Maryland!
Federalsburg Gardens is part of Volunteers of America National
Services, which serves as the Housing and Healthcare affiliate of
the Volunteers of America parent organization. Property Manager Job
- 403(b) Retirement Plan;
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holiday & Sick Days)
- Job Type: Full-time Pay: $60,000-$65,000 per year based on
experience Schedule: Monday- Friday with Occasional Weekends
8:00am- 5:00pm About the job: The -Property Manager -is responsible
for the daily operations of the property, including supervision of
staff, building maintenance, all administrative duties for both
internal and external agencies, and maintaining positive
relationships with the residents of the property. Required
Qualifications: -To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below represent the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- HUD PRAC 202 experience and HAP processing is a must.
- Must have Low-Income Housing Tax Credit experience.
- At least one year of property management experience.
- High School diploma or its equivalent. Preferred Skills:
- Professional certification preferred (CMH, ARM, CAM, RAM).
- Knowledge of regulations, acts, guidelines, etc., pertaining to
- Knowledge of computer operations, including basic data
- Ability to communicate effectively and maintain good relations
with residents and employees. Essentials: -
- Supervise the property office, ensuring all bookkeeping,
marketing, and lease preparations are performed as required.
- Market the property in accordance with Fair Housing Regulations
and the management agent's guidelines.
- Submit reports as required by the management agent or mandated
by the federal, state or local government.
- Maintain office files for all business and financial records,
as well as properly crediting the accounts and properly depositing
all monies received.
- Inspect property daily to ensure building and grounds are
properly maintained and take or suggest any actions needed for
- Hire, train, supervise, evaluate, and discipline staff.
- Respond to all resident requests and complaints.
- Assist with any other task as assigned. Our - Great Place to
Work survey results found that 87% of employees said their work has
a special meaning: this is not "just a job." Take pride in helping
others, and join us today! At VOANS, we celebrate sharing,
encouraging and embracing diversity. Equal employment opportunities
are available to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability,
marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and
veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by
applicable law. We believe that blending individual strengths and
unique personal differences nurtures and supports our
organizations' shared commitment to our mission and creates an
inclusive and diverse environment where everyone feels valued and
has the opportunity to do their personal best.
Keywords: Volunteers of America, Baltimore , Property Manager, Executive , Federalsburg, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...