Company: LVI Associates
Posted on: September 22, 2023
An award-winning firm is currently seeking an experienced
full-time Project Manager in their Senior Living Sector to be a
design leader and integral member of their team in the Baltimore,
Project managers in are involved in all aspects of project
development. They will provide direction to colleagues and
consultants at all levels to ensure the project is completed as
planned, budgeted, and scheduled.
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- A Bachelors degree in Architecture from an accredited
- At least 5+ years of experience in an architecture,
engineering, or construction firm serving public sector
- Architectural license a plus.
- Lead design teams in the development of project designs from
conceptual sketches through construction documents with a
collaborative, proactive, and detail-oriented approach.
- Interpret and apply relevant building codes.
- Supervise, coordinate, and review the work of interns and other
- Provide consistent and timely communication of project
information to and from clients and the project team.
- Produce aesthetically appealing designs.
- Assist in construction administration through conducting site
- Foster and maintain positive professional working relationship
among clients and team members.
- Assist in preparing, participating, and leading client
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients and
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment to meet
- Proficient in Revit
- Diligence in monitoring progress and identifying potential
- Perseverance in thorough troubleshooting and creative
- Advanced expertise in architectural building systems
- Familiarity with sustainability and LEED guidelines
- Knowledge of quality control processes
- Effective communication skills to prepare and deliver
- Firm understanding of design trends, construction methodology,
and material application
- Autodesk Revit (BIM)
- Adobe Acrobat
- Microsoft Office Suite
BenefitsCompetitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package
for all full-time employees, including:
- Employer-paid health insurance
- Employer-paid basic life insurance
- Paid telemedicine services
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid annual/sick/personal day leave
- Paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Employer-funded HRA (health reimbursement arrangement)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Whole and Term life insurance
- Health FSA/Dependent Care FSA
- Payments of qualifying professional licenses/dues
- 401(k) with employer match
- Hybrid work model
- Wellness programs
About the FirmThis reputable mid-large sized firm, established in
1969, provides professional architectural, engineering, and
interior design solutions to clients seeking responsive and
reliable facility planning and design services, as well as
specialized expertise. We understand that great design is only one
component of a projects success and strive to deliver high-quality,
value-based, and timely service for projects both large and
A workplace survey in 2022 showed that 96% of employees feel
appreciated and recognized for their accomplishments; 99% believe
that their work serves a valuable purpose for our firm; 97% believe
this firm respects and values their time with family and friends,
away from work; and 99% would recommend this firm to friends for
Does this sound like a good fit for you? Apply here!
Keywords: LVI Associates, Baltimore , Project Manager, Executive , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!