Senior Test and Evaluation Manager
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Description Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?At
Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our
diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers'
success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and
operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to
do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our
community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do
business.If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can
thrive, keep reading!Leidos Intelligence Group uses a wide range of
capabilities in Digital Modernization, Mission Software Systems,
and enabling technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine
Learning to support our customers' mission to defend against
evolving threats around the world. Our team's focus is ensuring our
intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and
tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving security landscape and
succeed in their pursuit to protect people and critical assets.Your
greatest work is ahead!Leidos is hiring for a Senior Test and
Evaluation Manager to serve in a key position on a mission-critical
program. This is an exciting opportunity to leverage your skills in
test and evaluation to ensure delivery of a premier solution to the
customer. This position is contingent upon contract award.What
you'll be doing:
- Work in a dynamic environment with teams of Cyber Engineers to
provide automation and test engineering expertise in the design and
implementation of CI/CD pipelines. Must be able to pass a
- Design and implement test runners and work with current
technologies to build out automated functional testing solutions,
PSP testing frameworks, build pipelines various cross-compilers for
common architectures (PPC, MIPS, x86, Arm, RISC-V, etc.).
- Leverage experience in generating test cases/scripts and devise
or acquire test data executing test scripts to determine defects
prior to operational deployment.
- Maintain automated testing capabilities and formulate quality
- Provide Developmental Assists in facilitating Operational
Evaluation (OE) activities through engagement with assigned Tool
Champions and Operational/Mission Evaluators.
- Support research and continuous improvement initiatives to
identify additional innovative methods and products contributing to
increased efficiencies within the established testing
environment.What does Leidos need from me?
- Active Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility
- BS/BA Degree in Related Field.
- Ten years of experience in software manual and automated
- Two year of experience with Government Contracts.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Ability to write detailed test plans to satisfy all development
documentation required for tool acceptance.Favorable if you have:
- Familiarity with Cyberspace Operations.
- SAFe Agile Certification.
- BS degree and 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or
Masters with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience. Pay Range:
Pay Range $128,050.00 - $231,475.00 The Leidos pay range for this
job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of
compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending
an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the
job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as
well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable
bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Baltimore , Senior Test and Evaluation Manager, Executive , Columbia, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!