Senior Configuration Manager
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Description Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?At
Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our
diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers'
success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and
operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to
do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our
community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do
business.If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can
thrive, keep reading!Leidos Intelligence Group uses a wide range of
capabilities in Digital Modernization, Mission Software Systems,
and enabling technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine
Learning to support our customers' mission to defend against
evolving threats around the world. Our team's focus is ensuring our
intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and
tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving security landscape and
succeed in their pursuit to protect people and critical assets.Your
greatest work is ahead!Leidos is hiring for a Senior Configuration
Manager (Agile Program) to serve in a key position on a
mission-critical program. This is an exciting opportunity to
leverage your skills in configuration management to ensure delivery
of a premier solution to the customer. This position is contingent
upon contract award.What you'll be doing:
- Work in a dynamic environment to identify, organize, and
control software and/or hardware configuration changes.
- Identify and coordinate processes for version management,
system build, backup and recovery, archiving, and change management
to ensure the accreditation, integration, and production support of
the customer's platform in a classified environment.What does
Leidos need from me?
- Active Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility
required. Must be able to pass a polygraph.
- BS degree and 12 to 15 years of prior relevant experience or
Masters with 10 to 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Knowledge and practical experience with Configuration
Management, Change Management, and Release Management.
- Familiarity with the use, basic structuring, and organization
- Experience supporting and briefing a customer.
- Self-starter and has the ability to work independently with
little to no supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communications, team building, and
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office product.Favorable
if you have:
- Familiarity with Cyberspace Operations.
- Experience creating and developing architectural diagrams.
- DoD 8570 cert at IAT level II or higher.
- ITIL certification. -
- Scrum Alliance Scrum Master Certification.
- Project Management Skills.
- Jira collaboration tools experience.Pay Range:Pay Range
$128,050.00 - $231,475.00The Leidos pay range for this job level is
a general guideline only -and not a guarantee of compensation or
salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include
(but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Baltimore , Senior Configuration Manager, Executive , Columbia, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!