OMHC Clinical Manager
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Job Overview: - -The OMHC Clinical Supervisor -at Kolmac
Integrated Behavioral Health and all of its subsidiaries ("Kolmac",
"Concerted Care Group" or the "Company") is ultimately responsible
for the execution of established clinical programming and
operations management in the designated sites for Kolmac. This
includes staffing all programs, as well as the training and
development of all clinical staff. -The Clinical Operations Manager
(COM) -is responsible for managing Key Performance Indicators and
staff performance. - -This individual provides oversight and
authority for ensuring compliance with Kolmac/CCG policies and
procedures. -The Clinical Operations Manager (COM) -has
responsibility for the execution of the long and short-term
planning, program evaluation, and compliance with federal, state,
local, and independent regulatory statutes to ensure site readiness
and best clinical practices. -
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: -
- Oversight of the daily clinical and administrative operations
of the mental health department at our CCG site.
- Responsible for all staffing processes, including interviewing,
training, staffing for all sessions/groups, performance
management/annual evaluations as well as review of and approval of
timecards and any other staff related administrative tasks.
- Addresses performance issues including disciplinary action
(verbal and written) as needed.
- Responsible for executing established clinical and operational
outcome Key Performance Indicators including, but not limited to,
patient retention, successful program completion rates, Will
provide daily/weekly updates to the OMHC Director.
- Responsible for ensuring staff Key Performance Indicators
including therapist productivity, direct care hours, consecutive
missed mental health appointments, quality of care including timely
discharges and documentation are being met. Will provide
daily/weekly updates to the Director of the OMHC
- Responsible for the staff retention metric and drive positive
morale to ensure that Kolmac is an employer of choice. Will provide
weekly updates to the OMHC Director
- Responsible for leading Clinical Treatment Team meetings and
ensuring best clinical practices are being followed by
- Meets regularly with the Center Director and ensures all
relevant issues are communicated and that the mental health
department is functioning as part of the team at this location.
- Observe group services weekly to ensure quality programming and
share feedback with the OMHC Director, appropriate leadership, and
- Will review patient files weekly to ensure all documentation is
thorough and timely. Will provide feedback to the clinician and
create a plan of correction if the clinician is underperforming.
Additionally, the COM will keep the OMHC Director, appropriate
leadership, updated on all chart reviews and clinician
- Will review all new clinicians' documentation and groups/
individual session observation for at a minimum the first 90 days
of employment to ensure quality of care and adherence to the Kolmac
model of care and share feedback with the Director of the OMHC,
-Regional Director of Operations, clinical and administrative
leadership, and the clinician. - Consistent review may be extended
based on the clinician's skill and progress.
- Sets a standard of clinical and professional excellence
providing clear expectations and accountability for all clinical
- Responsible for overall patient satisfaction. Responds to
patient concerns and resolves any issues as they develop.
- Performs regular employee reviews and provides feedback on
their performance to help motivate their dedication to professional
- Safeguards model fidelity ensuring an evidence-based, trauma
informed, approach to patient care is promoted and practiced.
- Provides operational, administrative, and clinical supervision
with a focus on performance management, professional growth and
clinical certification or licensure.
- To include the following:
- Will complete weekly clinical supervision document within 24
hours of supervision and submit it to the Regional Director of
- Ensures completion of clinical documentation including
Treatment plans, group, individual and case management notes,
discharges, etc. within 24 hours.
- Facilitates weekly group supervision and treatment plan reviews
- Runs daily and weekly auditing reports to ensure excellent
patient care and adherence to documentation standards.
- Ensures completion of all weekly
- Ensures completion of the Discharge Cleanup Report.
- Any new operational or clinical incentives or reports.
- Responsible fo.
- Ensures the completion of internal referrals to our psychiatric
rehabilitation program (PRP) and collaborates with that team.
- Supports mental health therapist in meeting the requirement to
spend at least 50% of their day in direct client contact.
- Partners with the compliance team to maintain compliance with
CARF standards and state regulations.
- Adheres to company operating policies and procedures.
- Embodies the spirit of a teacher, continually driving
professional growth with all clinical and administrative team
- Promotes the organization's image in a positive and
- Other duties as assigned..
Qualifications - Education and Experience: -
- Must Haves:
- Master's degree in a Behavioral Health related field (Example-
Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, etc.) and be independently
clinically licensed in their respective field.
- Board Approved Clinical Supervisor
- Experience providing group and individual therapy to
individuals with mental health and co-occurring substance use
- Is skilled in Motivational Interviewing, Cognitive Behavioral
Therapy and treating trauma. Assists in training clinical staff in
these approaches. Board approved supervision status required.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a supervisory/management
position within the mental health field. Experience working
co-occurring disorders and the addictions recovery environment is a
- Must possess strong leadership skills and the ability to use
assertive communication and advocacy skills.
- Highly organized, able to multi-task and easily adapt and
respond to change.
- Familiar with state regulations and CARF standards
- Must have a minimum of 5 years working within the field of
mental health treatment.
- Must be willing to work Monday through Friday 7am - 3pm
- Exhibits excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent documentation and computer skills required, including
the use of electronic medical records.
- Is engaging with staff and patients while promoting
accountability that supports the organizations clinical outcomes
- Knowledge of trauma informed care, group therapy
- Compliance with the ethical and professional standards and
practices of counselors and therapists.
- Initiative to lead and be proactive in critical situations.
advanced problem solving and decision-making skills.
-Qualifications - Licenses and Other Required Credentials: - For
Maryland Candidates, must have the below licensure level and be
licensed eligible in the states below:LCADC, LCPC, LCSW-C in
Maryland -For the VA/DC/PA, must have one of the following at hire
and be licensed eligible in these states:LPC, LICSW in Washington,
DCLCSW, LPC in PennsylvaniaLPC, LCSW in Virginia - -Direct Reports:
- Mental Health Therapists at our CCG Brooklyn site -PandoLogic.
Keywords: Clinical Supervisor, Location: BALTIMORE, MD - 21201
Keywords: Kolmac, Baltimore , OMHC Clinical Manager, Executive , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!