Regional Sales Manager
Company: Digital Monitoring Products
Posted on: February 12, 2024
As a regional Dealer Development Manager (DDM) representing the
industry's most advanced security and fire alarm products, you will
not only sell cutting-edge, innovative security technology, you'll
feel great about what we're doing. Your primary goal is to grow
revenue by soliciting, building and maintaining professional
relationships with our dealers and prospects. You will do this by
providing vital solutions that meet our customer's fundamental
needs. The DDM for the Mid-Atlantic will cover North Carolina,
Virginia, West Virginia, and Maryland.
- Sales executive with five or more years of sales and territory
management experience or dealer-direct selling
- Strong interpersonal and persuasive skills
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively via air and
- Ability and willingness to maintain flexibility to do any job
that is required to satisfy the customer
- Self-motivated; capable of working without direct
- Exceed sales revenue goal as defined in the current business
plan for the territory.
- Maintain and continually develop territory's DMP Pipeline to
include key account business plans, new dealer prospects and
develop network partners to gather intelligence for plans.
- Prepare goals and business plans for developing incremental
revenue with top dealers and prospects in the territory.
- Continuously maintain a personal business calendar to reflect
at least three weeks of confirmed and planned dealer meetings.
If you are the best at what you do, shine in a collaborative,
team-oriented culture and are driven to excel, we want to hear from
you.Apply today! www.dmp.com/careers
Apply Your Talent. Make a Difference. Enjoy the Rewards.
Keywords: Digital Monitoring Products, Baltimore , Regional Sales Manager, Executive , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!